350TC 100% Pima Cotton 6Pc Sheet Set-4 Sizes

the specification says “Fitted sheet is 15” deep and will fit a mattress up to 18" deep" which sounds like marketing nonsense.

To look right the fitted sheet needs to easily clear the mattress and pull under it. a 15" deep fitted sheet only looks good on a 12" mattress, and an 18" deep sheet only looks good on a 15" mattress. I don’t care what the industry says; a 15" deep sheet on an 18" mattress will look cheap and will peel off when you move in your sleep.

Ugh that drives me crazy. Unless these sheets are magically different than all the others I’ve used in the past, you definitely don’t want to put them on a mattress that’s deeper than ~12". Every time I’ve tried to use smaller sheets on my mattress, they come off nearly nightly just from rolling over occasionally.

does this set come with a blanket cover?

The depth is the seam on the corner of the fitted sheet. The gusseting (gathers) let the sheet fit a mattress that is 2-3" than the actual seam.

No, just the fitted & flat sheets and pillowcases.

Please, PLEASE… Give us PERCALE!!!

The individual cotton fibers that make up the threads are longer than normal (ie: PIMA). This allows the manufacturer to put them in a sateen weave without severely compromising the longevity of the sheet. Yes, if you break strands of the threads it’ll pill worse than percale weaves, it’s just how it’s woven. The percale weave has a better chance of holding broken fibers and slowing the progress of the pilling, the sateen weave does not. You’re not going to get around this, it’s just how the threads are woven.

Still, if you like the feel of sateen sheets, your best bet for longevity (short of taking extra care of them) is with longer cotton fibers in the threads.

Oh, and the rayon (synthetic silk, usually made from bamboo) breaks down in water similar to regular silk, so that speaks a lot for people’s poor experience with rayon. Regardless of how the thread breaks in a sateen sheet, it’s going to pill worse than percale.

I’ve emailed Woot TWICE about the fact they shipped me the wrong size sheet set with no response! I was looking forward to enjoying these sheets on my queen size bed in purple with a matching glass of wine. Oh, the agony! Will my dream ever be realized?

Oh man, bummer. You’ve been added to my CS report for tonight. Someone should be in touch with you soon.

I’m in the same boat! Also purple, but I ordered size full. Received Cal King. Emailed, received no confirmation, emailed again, NOTHING! Please help.

Hi there. Our new system doesn’t give an auto-reply. I’m sure CS is working towards your case but I’ll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.

I’m having the same problem as well. I still don’t have a response from Woot customer service.

So sorry. I’ll add you to my afternoon report so CS can look into it.

For the first time, I’ve been extremely disappointed by Woot. Not only did you send me the wrong size sheets (not to mention the color wasn’t even close to the picture on the website), you expect me to find a package and send them back to you? I ordered a queen and was sent a full. Support told me to return the sheets and they don’t have a replacement to send me??

Sorry for the frustration. Since we are often dealing with close outs and we don’t maintain ongoing inventory, we do sometimes sell out of items. You should have received a return label that pays for shipping back to us. It’s emailed separately and likes to hide in junk/spam folders.

The EXACT same thing happened to me. Same color and everything. I’ve requested return authorization THREE freakin’ times and they continue to ignore me.

I’m souring on Woot because of terrible customer service, and may never order from them again.

Oh man, I’m sorry for the trouble. I’ll poke CS and see what’s going one.