48Ct Godiva Domes Double Chocolate

48Ct Godiva Domes Double Chocolate

5 Likes

Quick delivery, so I can already report my observations.
Great taste, with a little of that chocolaty bitterness and conservative on sugar. The texture was a surprise, as the pieces are filled with cocoa nibs.
I consider it a great deal :+1::+1::+1:

23 Likes

Wait, this listing just released 44 minutes ago. How did you already get it delivered?

11 Likes

Relisted?

10 Likes

Good for Easter?
(if it lasts that long)

8 Likes

It was on sale on Feb. 19th.

16 Likes

You might be right :rofl:
I try to eat no more than one bar a day, but it is on display - very tempting not just for me and it might not last long.

12 Likes

I still have a grudge against Godiva from bad customer service. From over 15 years ago.

Season 1 Fairfax GIF by Amazon Prime Video

19 Likes

Diabetic coma, here I come.

10 Likes

Sadface. This is when I regret living in a hot climate. It would arrive as chocolate soup

13 Likes

send it here. for, uh, safe keeping…

Music Video 80S GIF

12 Likes

It’s only 2 - 3 months away from expiration . I would be worried about paying any money for old stale product. But kudos to Woot for posting this valuable info.

9 Likes

Let that resentment go before it eats you alive.

11 Likes

Chocolate does well with freezing.
I do well with it not within reach, so just removed as needed.

9 Likes

These are definitely not what I was expecting. However, they’re actually really good and if I didn’t already have two boxes I’d be in for some more. Not your run of the mill chocolate treat but quite tasty anyway.

11 Likes

This breaks down to $9.33/lb.
That’s pretty good for better quality chocolate.

9 Likes

Based upon the pic, that’s the Hershey Highway, not Godiva territory.

3 Likes

wht kind of customer service do you need with chocolate?

7 Likes

The Godiva store wouldn’t fix a box of chocolates that was defective.

6 Likes

I got a box, it’s more cookie-like than chocolate kiss-ish. I was hoping for more of a smooth texture. I like a good cookie, but it actually is TOO crunchy for my taste. Been giving them out to pretty ladies though. They do make a good ice breaker for a single man to start a conversation.

Pop Tv Flirt GIF by Schitt's Creek

9 Likes