Dark and Milk Fleur de Sel Chocolate Covered Caramels - 2 lb. Box

Dark and Milk Fleur de Sel Chocolate Covered Caramels - 2 lb. Box
$22.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Chocolate Covered
PRODUCT: 1 Fleur de Sel Chocolate Covered Caramels - 40 Pc. Dark Chocolate / 20 Pc. Milk Chocolate - 2 lb. Box

Chocolatey website

Previous offer:
1/27/11

Welcome To The Candy Basket

Dark Chocolate Fleur De Sel Caramel

Milk Chocolate Fleur De Sel Salted Caramels

Gotta love this:

"It was in 1999 that The Candy Basket merged with Shorthill Taffy Factory, another locally owned and operated candy manufacturer since 1914. Shorthill Taffy Factory boasts four generations of women manufacturing the finest quality and variety of salt water taffy in the world. From our basic best sellers, Red Cinnamon, Peanut Butter, Licorice Swirl, and Peppermint, to our more exotic flavors, Paradise Plum, Asian Pear, Maple Bacon, and Jalapeno, each batch is slow cooked in copper kettles and pulled to perfection. Every batch is made fresh to order!

The two companies are a match made in heaven, in and out of the work place! Not only was a successful year for business born, but love was in the air, and we don’t mean Valentine’s Day. The owner of The Candy Basket, Inc., Dale C. Fuhr proposed to the owner of Shorthill Taffy Factory, Kipi Doran in August of 2001. As their love continues to grow, so does business!"

Pass on this one, Wife didn’t like them at all.

delete

I got some of these when they were offered previously. YUMMY!! Just wish they were all dark chocolate!

I got these in the Valentines day woot stuff. I am not a fan of Chocolate but the wife loved them. (she liked the dark chocolate the most).

LOL - my posts are showing up 30 minutes later.

Oh, these are just delicious. We knocked off a box only a month or so ago. They can’t be resisted or eaten slowly. Never had this problem with any other candy (except of course, Cadbury mini-eggs). They have to be purchased but you have to undertand their power.

Yeah mine too

…posted that one 40 minutes ago.

These were awesome!
We finished them and I would order more. But I don’t need to eat another full box of them.

Salt with chocolate? Does it work?

Chocolate and Salt: An Inspired Combination

bah

…almost an hour late.

If you’ve never had these type of Caramels, then you’re missing out. The small salt bits on top and just underneath the surface are insanely good with the soft caramel. Don’t be thinking this is that super chewy, stick-n-your-teeth caramel either, it’s melt in your mouth deeeeelicious caramel that’s like a thick, creamy fudge consistancy. Mmmm… ok, I’m in for 3. :wink:

I bought these last time they were on Woot. They are really delicious…but the box was only 28oz which is not 2 lbs, just an FYI.

sigh tried so hard to get some caramels… couldn’t even get a timely post with previous woot.

I got these on the last woot-off(?). These caramels are really really good. The salt mixed with the sweetness is amazing. The caramels are soft which adds to the texture. In for another 3!