{6 Pack} Men's Henley Tees (Small - 5X)

{6 Pack} Men's Henley Tees (Small - 5X)

2 Likes

What brand? I’ve noticed the Harvey Galaxy clothes are crap.

3 Likes

The brand is RE.

2 Likes

I noticed that the 6 pack does not have any smaller size charts, whereas the 3 pack shows the sizing chart for all sizes. Can I assume that the 6-pack shirts are the same sizes as the 3-pack shirts?

3 Likes

Yes!! They are the same shirts and wanted to give you a couple options! I will move the other size chart over to this offer! Thanks for the callout!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Woot billing is not working.
Tried calling Woot (972) 417-3959
automated answering sent me to a busy signal.

1 Like

Hi there. We don’t have a phone number for customer service. Looked at your order attempts - the order is being denied by the security checks.

Make sure your card info is up-to-date and not expired. You might also try a private/incognito window.

3 Likes

Has anyone that has bought these in the past have any insight on the fit? I’d like to pick some up. I like my shirts athletic cut, and fitted in the arms and shoulders, but not tight around my mid, and waist. I’m in between a L, and XL, so it’s always tough to know which to go for since I obviously can’t try anything on

1 Like

Hello Thunder,
Denied???
What’s going on here??? Woot Order #78693641
Billing worked well in March…
March 22 - Order #77646884 is up, up and away…
March 16 - Order #77602091 is up, up and away…
March 15 = Order #77566515 is up, up and away…

Thank you THUNDER,
:=)

I don’t pretend to understand the ways of payment processing or security checks. I’m just trying to help based on what I saw - in other words, doesn’t seem to be on our end.

I purchased these and have already received them. For the price, they are not bad. Yes they are on the thinner side but not so much that you can easily see daylight through them or they feel like they will fall apart in the wash. I feel they are a good weight as I live in a warmer climate.

As for fit, I am on the plus side so I ordered 4x. They fit well and much to my pleasure they are an adequate length - I hate shirts that are good in the chest and shoulders but are too short at the bottom, so these did not disappoint me. I am waiting to see about shrinkage in the wash so the jury is still out on that. Unless you are looking for an athletic fit then my best advice would be to order just one size larger than usual for a relaxed fit, which is what I go for.

I also want to thank Woot for finally beginning to provide sizes in the 3x-5x range.

Hope this helps!

Addendum - I have been wearing (and washing) these shirts regularly and so far shrinkage or washer damage has not been an issue at all. They continue to fit well and look good and I am very happy with my purchase.

2 Likes