About the Deal Chatter category

Wanna know more about a great deal? Jump in here to see what others are saying, compare reviews, and offer your own!

31 Likes

Hi - I tried the CYBERTHREADS18 code with a cart full of Woot Shirts and it said the coupon code didn’t work. Any ideas why not??

11 Likes

Never mind, it worked the fourth time! :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

I’m sad my awesome Christmas shirt didn’t make the cut for the Christmas side sale:

19 Likes

I love the thermal TO GO thermos…but none of them quite hit my fancy. Would love a couple of Dr Who to choose from … or some other themes … “adulting is hard” I would like…and many others. Thanks for reading.

11 Likes

How often do it work?

11 Likes

Christmas woot shirt is cool

6 Likes

This new mobile site layout may be the worst website design I’ve ever seen, so confusing, nothing is clear where the daily deals are. My wife has deleted woot all together, she’s harsher than I am, but the point is this is really bad. Anybody else agree?

13 Likes

How is the batmobile

4 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

Nice :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Heehee!

5 Likes

@ThunderThighs Hi! Right now the shirts are on a Buy more, save more BUT there seems to a lack of info as to how many you have to buy & how much you can save!

I’m sure there was a post or one of the headers with info, but as frequently happens, someone at Woot removes the rules BEFORE the promo is over. (So someone needs to be double checking behind whoever normally does this.)

If you could get me that info, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for all you do for us!

Bev

3 Likes

The post is over here.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

10 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

@WootyBot roll 4d6

4 Likes

:game_die: 3, 2, 2, 5

3 Likes

2nd
@WootyBot roll 4d6

4 Likes

:game_die: 2, 4, 5, 3

4 Likes