Adaptec GameBridge TV USB2 Video Capture/TV Tuner

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Adaptec GameBridge TV USB2 Video Capture/TV Tuner
$7.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Adaptec AVC-1410 GameBridgeTV External USB 2.0 TV Tuner and Video Capture Device

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Track Woot Tracker - Bringin it to you for the whole woot off baby! Now with sounds that I THINK are working!

Please note the awesomeness of our Firefox Plugin and our SMS Feature. We are just here to help woot out. =)

Sellout spoils us.

does not work with vista at all discontinued. but other than that its worth it

This thing SUCKS. Never got it to work right, or at all. I cannot express how useless this is.

This looks like a really good item. Anyone know about it personally?

yay. i missed this on sellout. glad i got one.

I bought one of these during a previous woot-off. They’re kinda crappy but they work. Since it’s software encoding you need a heckuva good system to encode without skipping.

But it is cable ready so for 8 bucks you can watch TV on your computer.

I’ve got one of these. It’s not fantastic, but it gets the job done. It’s good for capturing, but for games, there’s a SLIGHT delay, that won’t affect most users, but will murder a Beatmania/Shadow Hearts player.

You’re probably asking what the hell those games are. So, this would be fine for you.

I got these for the kids computers last Christmas. We never could get them to work properly. There is no support on using these things

that sucks i just bought one of these yesterday for 60 bucks

i’m in for 1, was thinking about a tuner card for some time

Hehe “britcoms” nice

Interesting…but i’ll pass

anyone know if these are any good?

why the heck not, im in for 1

I bought one of these before. It’s a decent device, but the software tries to take over all media playback types on your computer.

Definitely a good deal for the price, overall, though.

Bought three on sellout. Not worth the extra $7.98 for anymore. Happy with mine.

makes one great paper weight .

so buy …buy …buy