adidas Short-Sleeve T-Shirt - 2 Pack

Small size only… That couldn’t fit my on my D!@%$#(*&^

I spoke too soon. XL available in white. Thank you Woot. I’m tired of washing shirts anyway.

S and XL only in white booo! This crap should of been under shirt! anyways

Well that S.U.C.K.S.I need XX2,yes I am a fatieeeeeeeeeeeeeLOL

I bought these a while back. Was not too impressed with them. They did not fit like typical Adidas stuff does. Little tight.

I guess they solved the server crashing problem, put up items no one will rush to buy… :stuck_out_tongue:

This write-up, I love.

My husband could have used a couple t-shirts, but there are no Mediums.

In for one white XL! Wooo. Hopefully I helped speed this along some.

Guess what you are getting in your bag of crap if these don’t sell?

If the shirt don’t fit, you must …
wait for something else.

These are actually very good quality t-shirts - bought some awhile back on Woot. Wish they had XL, or actually 2XL, in grey. White is so hard to keep clean, and my BF loves to wear them to work (when he’s greasy & grimy it’s not so apparent on grey).

Does the shipping deal cover purchases on sport and home etc?

Lots of gaming gear… no Medium sized shirts… I think woot is trying to tell me something.

Is there a reason white is 100% cotton and grey is 90/10?

I bought one 2-pack. If they’re ladies small, they might fit. If they’re men’s smalls, they’ll be nightshirts.

Neither is a bad option. :slight_smile:

There were only smalls in the gray from the very start. They DID have M whites, but apparently damned few of 'em.

Pretty sure it does – I bought the Dyson vacuum a few minutes ago on home.woot and the order page said shipping was free.

Men’s small will be big on me, but these should be perfect for morning runs. In for one pack of the grey.

I’m told it does.

Yes it does. Once you buy the first item for the day, the rest will show up with free shipping when you go to buy them.