Amazon Fire TV Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TV with Alexa

Amazon Fire TV Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TV with Alexa

1 Like

Listing seems to have been REBORN minus the negative commentary about high device failure rates (and some which “could not be updated” because serial #s had been reported stolen)… who tries to hide that?

4 Likes

This thread is 27 days old.

Complaints were made in more recent threads.

Nothing is being hidden; you’re just looking at the wrong threads.

1 Like

Right. Multiple instances of the same products, some with and some without cautionary info.

4 Likes

It’s a massive conspiracy, not like they don’t make 50+ listings a day that completely push old threads down unless someone within it replies… don’t overthink it :joy:

1 Like

You’re not new here so you know how it works. You just want to create a conspiracy.

The sale a couple days ago was a daily deal. Those have their own threads.

Cool thing though. Our forums have SEARCH! You can find previous discussions.

7 Likes

I purchased one of these (55”) on the mothership on prime day for $300, which was the lowest price yet on this tv. It’s been a FANTASTIC tv. My only complaint is that the voice controls are marketed as though you could fully operate without the remote. This isn’t possible to navigate through streaming service menus (Netflix, HBO, prime, peacock), but you can jump directly to content (specific show or movie) with some success. Using the remote, I’ve had no complaints.

11 Likes

So I just got this today which is April 5th and I can tell you it’s the worst TV that I’ve ever had got it had to buy a new bracket put all that in. Got that. Turned it on. Turns on for a few seconds and then turns off. Have you got done doing all the updates? I can watch 5 minutes of a show and then it shuts off and then it did that for a couple times and now it won’t turn on at all. It just goes to the fire screen for 30 seconds and then turns off. I was hoping for something really nice here. You know I thought I got lucky with the TV. Don’t have a lot of fund so I was looking forward to this as a gift to myself and now I’ve got a brick on the wall and I don’t have a vehicle to take it to UPS to take it back so I don’t even know what I’m going to do here. Woot hasn’t reached back to me yet and I know I can get your refund through Amazon so I don’t know what to do because I just mounted a new holes in the wall and they’re out of this in stock at woot starting think maybe I shouldn’t use woots anymore because of something goes wrong. You’re not going to be able to get it replaced

Uh…punctuation?

Anyway, your new tv is going to need holes in your wall, so you’ve already got that done!

1 Like

So sorry for your experience! Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form .

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Hi there. Checked in with CS. They have your contact from last night and you’ll be answered as soon as they get to your ticket in the order it was received.

TY!

1 Like

For a replacement I still need a TV

Thank you for being an ass. I have a disability which makes it hard to text. Thanks for so much understanding you know of other people

Sorry about @therealjrn. He can be very helpful sometimes but sometimes he’s definitely not. This is one of those times.

Sorry

1 Like

Um u guys said u were going to immediately send the new TV so I wouldn’t have to wait while I’m sending the new one back yet. I have not received any shipping info on a new one and he is of already shipped back the defective one.

1 Like

Hi there. I see a replacement requested. We’re waiting for the vendor to ship it.