Apple 14" MacBook Pro, 8-Core M1 Pro (2021)

Apple 14" MacBook Pro, 8-Core M1 Pro (2021)

1 Like

Just to double check, this is refurbished by Apple with an Apple warranty, right?

What are the model numbers for the 16GB|1TB configurations? The model numbers on the specs page only seem to be for the 16GB|512GB configurations.

Thanks.

Yes.

MKGT3LL/A Silver
MKGQ3LL/A Space Gray

Is this eligible for Apple care extended warranty?

Yes.

Hi ThunderThighs,

I see that your profile says that you are a Woot Staff member. Does that mean that you are able to guarantee that these are Apple-refurbished MacBooks?

In the case that I order one and it isn’t refurbished directly by Apple, what are my options for returning it? This is my first time potentially buying something from Woot.

Thank you!

Well, I haven’t personally seen them but I’m told that they are indeed Apple refurbished which means the work is done either by Apple or a 3rd party that they designate to do the work to their specifications.

If you’re unhappy with the item, you can return the item. Click here to see our return policy.

The 14 inch MacBook Pro I received did not come with the full 1 year limited warranty as advertised. The warranty was started in April and expires April 2024.
I have contacted Apple but they will not change the warranty end date. What are my options?

Sorry about the warranty. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I haven’t received any reply to my inquiry for well over 48 hours now. How should I get my issue resolved?

Let me check in with CS.

Posting an update here since I see Woot is still selling these Macbooks.

I bought a silver 14 inch 1TB Macbook and didn’t get the full 1 year limited warranty. Apple couldn’t change the purchase date because Woot is not an authorized reseller. Woot CS couldn’t fix this issue after 1 month of back and forth communication, but offered a 1 year Woot warranty from purchase date (which is not as advertised and not as good as a manufacturers warranty). YMMV.

1 Like

Thanks for the post @Wooter394600946. Could someone from Woot clarify the warranty issues with these MacBooks?

Thanks

Could someone please respond to my customer service email about my missing package. I’ve sent two email with my ups claim and still haven’t hear back after 48 hours.

Be careful buying from woot folks it’s so difficult to get a hold of someone. I was too trusting since they advertise themselves as an amazon company

I’ve been a prime member for over 10 years and have never had this much trouble to get a hold of someone regarding my issues.
I don’t understand why there even isn’t a customer service line that is available.

They’ll respond to the email listed in your Woot account. If that’s different from the email listed in your Amazon account that could be why you’re not seeing a response yet.
Also, check all the junk and spam folders because it could have gone in there.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Hi there. I see that you were refunded late last night (7/21). Check your spam folder if you don’t find the email.

1 Like