Apple iPhone 6S (GSM Unlocked)(S&D)

Apple iPhone 6S (GSM Unlocked)(S&D)

Just be aware that you probably want to plan for a battery replacement in the very near future if you order one of these phones. I recently ordered a S&D 6S from Woot. Phone was in better condition than I expected (only tiny dings at the corners) but the battery maximum capacity was only 75% and Apple recommends replacing the battery at 80%. But you might get lucky and get one that has already had the battery replaced.

This ad states the phone will not work on the CDMA network. However I think that would mean that the phone itself does not have CDMA radio capability yet nowhere in the Apple discussion of the 6s and its two models is there a mention of a radio. The two models are differentiated by the bands received and from those it appears the only difference between two models is an ATT band. Do these “GSM only” phones indeed lack a CDMA radio even though the Apple site only mentions bands?

Sorry, I don’t have the answer to that question. Our vendor says they’re unlocked or GSM only.

I swore, after it costing me a fortune last time, I would not order anymore “refurbished” iPhones or iPads here… but I needed on for a friend that was robbed of hers.

This one arrived with the battery “Replace” and at 79%. :poop:

The outside actually looks pretty good, just some scratches on the corners, no deep dings.