Apple iPod Nano 8GB, 5th Generation

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
run for the wooters.us!

Apple iPod Nano 8GB, 5th Generation [Refurbished] - $89.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Apple iPod Nano 8GB, 5th Generation with Video Camera and FM Tuner

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Pass-
Get the Evo instead :slight_smile:

$99 from Apple right now, so after shipping you get $5 off.

How is the reception on the FM tuner? Anyone ever had any trouble getting signal in the gym?

That Photoshop is TERRIBLE!

Edit: or is the lighting just weird? feels dumb

Manufacturer’s website

I still don’t have an Ipod, and this one won’t be the first at $95.

The price is considerably better than Amazon’s similar offering however…

Bought one before on woot. Battery died quickly after normal use. It’s usually a gamble to buy r3furb. Just a heads up

Will it Rockbox? That is the question.

Wow,

Never seen these this low, $130 on Amazon.

for a few bucks more you can buy a used 8 gig ipod touch that will work better love my wifi on it will never go back to my 8gig nano 30 and 60 gig video classic

I have this to use when working out. Because lugging around my iPhone was not gonna happen. I love it. Talk all the trash you want about apple. This still rocks!

Apple charges sales tax to NY, and Woot does not, so NY wooters save a bit more.

If you buy directly from Apple ($99 plus free shipping) you get a 1 year warranty. I love woot, but this is no deal.

I see the June effect for Apple is still in place. Out with the refurb, in with the new!

So, does this mean I get my phone OS upgrade this month?

Link / sauce?

First look at YouTube

Yes, Apple offers 1 year warranty while woot gives you 3 months.

The one on Apple’s site is only $5 more (including shipping), and has both a 1-year warranty and a guaranteed new battery and outer shell (they mention it on the page):