Batter of Cheese

I sat in the VoP for awhile and watched the quantity go down and down… it hit about 30% and the VoP released me. Score!

1 Like

Out clicked again!

I really didn’t want more junk suppose I couldn’t resist trying.

Will the VoP ultimately tell us we’re actually out of luck or do we just give up after “about 7-8 minutes” and never know if we left too soon?

If it’s any consolation, today’s Wootoff is a 15 hour marathon. Ends 10pm CT. So there will be tons of bocs. And supposedly more tomorrow through digital crap in the app. So just keep clicking!!!

I believe in you!

You know that normal feeling of regret after you submit payment for that BOC? Then you know the even bigger feeling of remorse after you actually receive the BOC? Now multiply that times a million when you realize you got the last BOC too recently to be eligible for the Birthday BOCs.
:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Got a bag of crap. Excited to what crappy thing is in it. Something I don’t need at all.

I’m in the app (on my other device). Where do I see the quantity? I see a grey line under the Woot heading. Was that the tracker?

In me? Why me I really don’t need…

The crap is flowing and you haven’t had much to complain about recently :wink: so why not! Maybe you’ll get that baby gate that isn’t big enough for all your dogs to pass through.

1 Like

I got VOP a bunch of times, went back and kept hitting buy again, all of a sudden one was in my basket and it let me check it out. In all honesty, I was just waiting for it to finish so I could buy the record player.

My life is complete now that I have a BOC on its way.

3 Likes

Was in VOP for several minutes & it went to the buy now page. Clicked on it & was told I missed out. Should’ve went through at that point. Grrr & crap!

It’s just very frustrating. Thank you, Woot!

1 Like

Stuff doesn’t even sell on ebay or how do you list 20 or more LED bulb ends and 10-15 wooden drawer knob pullers? In a bulk listing or something…who in the right mind needs it unless a actual handy man is restocking.

@ThunderThighs any ideas how many BOC’s there were?

Actually most of the items I’ve bought off here lately haven’t been as described or just are not working as expectations led me to believe. That Sothie Soth well the hair was a chocking hazard, the mesquito bug catcher practically free yet it doesn’t work. List goes on and on. Boots well they look like they are years old and leather is cracking.

1 Like

We never tell. :slight_smile:

27 minutes in the VOP. I give up. :sob:

Oh not to mention the CS team are pure dishonest telling me the reshipment will be retail packaged…nope and sometimes don’t even respond back to my emails.

I’ve done that before too, which is why I backed out and retried. But I was in really quick the first time and should have waited.