Best underrated sci-fi show? (Firefly excluded)

Best underrated sci-fi show? (Firefly excluded)

11 Likes

Firefly.

32 Likes

Counterpart was interesting

18 Likes

Warehouse 13

33 Likes

Eureka…

and

YESSS!

25 Likes

space ghost dance GIF

19 Likes

A short lived, somewhat obscure show from the eighties that tried to cash in on the aesthetics of TRON.

11 Likes

Resident Alien

Alan Tudyk GIF by SYFY

Alan Tudyk Aliens GIF by SYFY

35 Likes

Not my cup of tea. I will take some coffee. What were we talking about? Oh that coffee needs no sugar and a good dark roast. Fi…no you can’t have my wifi password even if you are trying to bribe me with coffee. Good discussion and yeah the weather has been nice during the day with lots of evening rain for the garden. Here is an inspirational gif to start you day:
random space GIF

Sounds What GIF by Paramount Network

11 Likes

Resident. Alien.

22 Likes

Share a list… I wanna see em!!!

9 Likes

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Christmas GIF

24 Likes

As much as I lived Smallville, Quantum Leap (original and sequel) forever!

23 Likes

Original Quantum Leap was so good. Can’t go wrong with Scott Bakula.
Love Smallville, my favorite Superman, personally.

Going off the comments in here, totally agree with Warehouse 13 and Resident Alien. My mom has always spoken highly of Fringe and Dollhouse but I’ve not watched yet.

26 Likes

First thing that came to my mind was Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles. Well, I mean after Firefly.

20 Likes

15 Likes

Farscape

Babylon5

16 Likes

So many to choose from… Fringe. Dollhouse. Sarah Connor Chronicles. Continuum. Chuck. The Orville. The Event.

Second to Firefly, though, I think it has to be Terra Nova for me. Sure, some of the CGI was bad, but futuristic tech plus dinosaurs plus a good story? Sign me up!

19 Likes

I second and third that vote.

8 Likes

Oooh I just finished rewatching this. It is totally underrated.

8 Likes