Blink XT Camera System or Add-On Camera

Blink XT Camera System or Add-On Camera

Hmm, this seems like the same offer that’s been up for a week or two now. And it appears when it’s re-posted/reset, it wipes out previous comments or a little back room censoring going on here? Was about to come back and correct my post about this camera where as Amazon isn’t offering 20% off the 2nd gen like they had been when I noticed my comment was POOF! gone.

For any potentiality interested buyers, no experience with the 1st version of this camera but I have two 2nd gen’s. So far they have been ok. The alerts to the phone need a little work as the app seems to loose it’s PUSH ability if your phone does a “cleanup” as the app must be signed in so you get any alerts. They are great as a backup camera system and the speaker, on the GEN 2’s work great. I have one hard mounted and one just sitting on a shelf that I can move about the house when needed. They have been on line since Jun’ish and the batteries don’t appear to be down much (took out one and tested it, still over 90%). So, maybe that 2 year battery life is a good thing.

No conspiracy. When a sale is relaunched, it creates new threads. Basically, new sale/url = new threads.

Here’s your post: Blink XT Camera System or Add-On Camera - #2 by tc1uscg