Bundle Sale: 20 Classic Shirt.Woot Tees

How much do they shrink. Do I order the size of a washed one I have at home or a size larger? Yep, never ordered one before. Thanks for any help.

What about it pisses you off? We make sure at least the ones we feature do not autoplay, if it’s just ugly, we can take that too.

IMO- they shrink enough that if you’re between sizes, go up one (really, if you’re in doubt at all, go up a size).

Any of these have pockets? My T’s without pockets just never get worn, no matter how nice.

Darn it, I really want to buy a few of these designs, but I don’t want the crappy Anvil shirts they’re printing on. How can I tell what brand of shirt they’re using??

I’m not going to risk that I’ll be getting those horrible shirts, it matters not what fantastic design is printed on it.

No pockets.

As a rule, purple & orange are on AA- but your best bet is to look at the features tab- if we say the tee is made in the US- that means it’s on AA.

Even if you know what size of Woot shirt you wear, it could be different. I ordered a women’s small a couple of different times and it was perfect. A month later, I ordered the same size and the shirt was SIGNIFICANTLY smaller, so tight that I could barely breathe. I contacted Woot about it and was told that they sometimes use different brands of shirts. You never know what you are getting. So, for my last order, I ordered women’s medium to be safe, and guess what? It was HUGE and they don’t allow returns. I want to order some shirts today, but I also don’t want to risk getting a shirt that won’t fit due to inconsistent sizing.

Looks like we have a NOFX fan in the house

Before I go shopping for shirts, can someone tell me if these are the regular, box type tee shirt or are they those fitted looking things?

My spouse is about 155 pounds and short so somewhat rotund. Would a men’s medium fit or should I go with a large? He won’t wear a fitted looking tee. Would a large look more like a regular tee shirt on him if it’s fitted rather than boxy?

I think this is a great deal! The shirts are usually $12 on sale/shirt of the day. $15 for being in the top 20 and $18 in the archive. With a bundle sale, I get the tee for $7+$5 shipping = $12 (same price as the usual sale price). However, things get better if I buy multiple shirts:

2: $14+$5 shipping = $9.50 per shirt
3: $8.66/shirt
4: $8.25/shirt

The deal is even better if you buy the kids sizes.

Moral of the story - Buy multiple shirts! These are the best of Shirt.Woot. I already have 4 and am going to buy a few more.

Amen, brother.

Definitely not getting the new brand anymore. Bad shape, bad quality.

Okay, quiz time: what’s the difference?

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/nevermore

http://www.woot.com/offers/nevermore-283

Answer: one is $7 and ships in a few days…the other is $8 and ships in 2+ weeks.

Bonus questions: Why is Woot selling the $8 one that ships much later? Who in their right mind would buy that one instead of the $7 one that ships sooner?

Answer: who the *&$# knows!

So why are we suddenly having to pay shipping on shirts? I have never had to before. It may take a while to get them, but I am willing to wait and save $5.00.

This kinda explains the shipping: Bundle Sales: A Bold New Way To Take Your $$$

Definitely displeased that this ended so quickly =(

I was going to buy 4-5 (plus a few more of the other deals) but wasn’t sure which ones to get as gifts. Now the sale ended; = no gifts. >.<

Thus the love-hate-relationship with daily deal sites. There’s some real cool shirt.woot discounts happening/coming up, you can check out the breakdown here.

Definitely aware of daily woots… I guess I didn’t realize that this whole set was going to expire so quickly. I thought it was like the rest of the awards with a few days to go =/

I’ve received three shirts from this sale so far. The Binge in mens small arrived as a mutant Anvil shirt with feminine sleeves. Donut Panic and Wishful Thinking mens small shirts were NOT mutants. Fresh Cake and The Cake is a Liar have not yet arrived.

Edit: Fresh Cake Remix arrived today and it’s NOT on a mutant! Yay!

My first Woot and I am sorely disappointed in the shipping times. It’s March 12th (2 and a half weeks later) and I still haven’t received any of the shirts yet. Two are down in Philly somewhere and the other is still in West Virginia. Could have shipped all 3 together Priority for $5 no?

I got my Bazinga shirt, and wore it without washing it. The neck is noticeably tighter and smaller. The arms are tight too. It was labeled anvil not woot like most (all?) of my other shirts. I’m not happy with the quality. I had to take it off because I was tired of fighting the T shirt. Clothes are meant to be worn, not to wear you.