6 more days…

2 Likes

Agh!! MIssed it

Happy Hump Day peeps!

2 Likes

The VOP has slowed things down

Keep your spirits up - there will be more today im sure! :poop:

1 Like

I logged in right as this went up. Not getting it. Got VOPed.

Same

So close after the Birthday bash. Wish they had waited the 31 days before doing another wootoff :slight_smile:

I was on that and didn’t get it. It used to come up first in the forum. Is that not the case anymore?

just got kicked from the VOP… NOOOO

SAME

So is it just bots that get the BoC’s now or am I that unlucky? This is the 3rd or 4th time in a row I have clicked buy within a second or two of it being posted and get nothing.

2 Likes

That’s what I said about not being eligible for a Birthday Celebration BOC after the previous month being only 30 days prior :stuck_out_tongue:

Clicked as soon as it showed, clicked as soon as Buy showed, VoPed, clicked again to check percentage which was still at 75% (!!), but now sold out. Sadness. I really didn’t want to lug my LapMac to work 'cause I’m at a tiny store today that has almost no room.

Anyone know how late the woot!off is supposed to go today?

>'Kat

Wait… so is this a breakfast octopus?

1 Like

“On Wednesday, August 12 we’re running a brand-new (like new deals, not a new format) Woot-Off from 8am CT until 10pm CT. Folks who don’t have Prime can use code FREESHIP and pay for shipping just once all day today.”

1 Like

1 Like

DANCE! DANCE MY PRETTY!!!

1 Like

Damn missed it by a good 5 minutes hahaha

Is anyone else having problems tying to buy stuff from the whootoff?? It’s happened now 3 times, including this one that I have the item in my cart and I’ll click the button to purchase and it goes to the confirmation page but it won’t let me click the button to make the final purchase? :sob::sob: I’m so sad!