Burnt Octopus Chunks

I think the VoP is working better as an intended line que vs jumping out and having to get back in line. Which is why this boc took longer to sell out

1 Like

Iā€™ve purchased the highlighters and ream of paper without issue. On the app.

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU KNOW WHATā€™S GOING ON Iā€™M LISTENING TO YOU!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s so cruel.

YAY!!! I got one! Woot! Now preparing for disappointment :wink:

2 Likes

Is the app showing the BOC first now?

Itā€™s not alive. the salt in the soy sauce is making the muscles moveā€¦ kinda gross>

1 Like

I have never had luck with my phone on crap.

I got all excited and then realized I was in the same boat :frowning:

1 Like

Yes. Although itā€™s quick to get you to the VoP however, the last wootoff and Iā€™m assuming this time(being app week and all), the app has performed a bit better than browser

Me too, but hey, I couldnā€™t even get the foil. Lol. I have a very long list of ā€œthings you missedā€ in my cart.

1 Like

it use to show up in the forum first. Guess thats not the case anymore

As a consolation prize, take a few minutes and listen to weird al sing about aluminum foil and itā€™s many uses.

2 Likes

I found that getting rid of the missed items in my cart made the checkout process much faster. Which is crucial during wootoff.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, does anyone ever get out of vop when using the app? I will get out of vop and on my computer and get something but for the app I NEVER get out of VOP. Iā€™m still in this one

Thanks Wooter. I missed that.

Also missed the code. Not that I couldā€™ve/wouldā€™ve used it for my walkies. I know from the past that those things fly, almost as fast as the Buffoons of Comedians.

>'Kat

Yes, I pull down and refresh while in the VOP (maybe too often) but I have gone through to purchase

I thought (assumed?) refreshing while in VOP bumped you to the back of the line :thinking:

1 Like

They updated the app and the push notifications, while Iā€™m not sure if the browsers got the same treatment. The push notifications have been somewhat useful as well.

Really? I always worried that I was forgotten about and wanted to make sure they know Iā€™m still waiting. I donā€™t know the proper protocol. Iā€™ve gotten through both ways. Once I was VoPd and 10 seconds later sent through. Another took 3 mins