Burnt Octopus Chunks

Ugh. Just like during the birthday woot offs, I go to buy a BOC, it tells me to log in, I log in through amazon, and then I get a page saying “it doth protest!” I DOTH PROTEST! This is a bunch of hogwash! WHYYYYYYYYY???

3 Likes

I’ve never successfully gotten out of VOP, so I really don’t know either way :crazy_face:

1 Like

Same thing happened to me last night with the Kindle.

Just accept it…

WOOT CHEATS

NEVER!!!

Just noticed I’m still in the VOP for this one…

2 Likes

3 Likes

I just now got out of vop for this one. So in there for over an hour. Of course yanked from cart. But also just realized still 31 days from birthday crap so oh well

Agreed!

I’m waiting for the appsclusive BOC to drop.
Not that I qualify but, still.

I tried to get it as soon as it came up and it was showing 100%, and immediately got VOP. Waited several minutes, thought it was gone and refreshed. Refreshing showed it at 80%, and again VOP. Waited several minutes again, refreshed, and… SOLD OUT.
GRRRRrrrrrrr… Will keep trying!!

2 Likes

Thank you kindly!! I have missed weird al

1 Like

i don’t love your experience with our login issues, but i DO LOVE THAT GIF

1 Like

I’m on it

I always get VOP’d I have never had a BOC without getting placed there first.
It has been said that if you hit refresh while in the VOP you go back to end of line.

1 Like

I pull down and refresh the VoP screen in the app. I can only see the % left when I hit back. But now I’m wondering if refreshing the VoP page sends me to the end of the line and if a bunch of us are refreshing and getting sent to the back of the line it’s kind of like musical chairs.

1 Like

I hope there are more of these. Tasty.

In bird culture this is what as known as a dick move.

4 Likes

Just testing heart rates early.