Chateau Souverain Zinfandel Single-Vineyard Sampler Trio

No thank you, Professor Falken.

no ship to AZ again!!! i’d better stock up on these wine.woot deals before i move to AZ in a few months…not going to be a happy wine.wooter then…!!

$30 a pop on their website:
http://www.chateausouverain.com/souverain/catalog/index.jsp?cat_id=1002
I’d make it a hyperlink, but I’m a ninny in that regard.

ZIN! And this is a great vineyard! Hoooray!

Maybe the only correct move is not to play.
But it is correct to woot - in for two!

Hall final sales total…
Woots sold: 282

The Hall Finanicial Group will NOT be very happy with these number$.

This is an invitation extended to all our wine.woot family:

Many of us are developing some really close friendships. We’ve decided to “meet” one another on Facebook. You are welcome to join us. Facebook is free to join, and is much more private than the infamous myspace. You can post as much, or as little as you’d like.

If you decide to join the party: log into Facebook - sign up for a free account - search for me (Judy Fox {blondish hair, middle-ager w/friendly smile, green shirt}), and join the group - wine.woot. You’ll have to ask to join the wine.woot group, and one of the friendly admins will add you as soon as possible.

There is a sizeable group forming, and we’d love to meet some more of our fellow wine.wooters!

Easy as pie, and almost as good!

Judy

Certainly possible, but I’d like to know why you’re so sure…

??

[quote user=“speedoo”]

Certainly possible, but I’d like to know why you’re so sure…

this is a fantastic dry creek winery, and i’m sure a lot of wooters who’ve been to sonoma have visited it–so that’s why!!

As a wine.woot newbie…I just opened my account and designated PayPal for payment, but when I got to check out to purchase this trio, it asks for my credit card info? Am I missing something? Thanks :slight_smile:

I don’t think PayPal works for alcohol purchases.

my brother! :slight_smile:
No, really.

what a great idea - its kind of neat seeing what people from here look like!

I was surprised when I saw it. Thanks though :slight_smile: Credit card it is. Just got the confirmation for my order.

Oh, I hate to see that. They really were helpful on the forum.

I hope they keep checking in and postin.g

Very disaappointed (and SURPRISED) that Wash., DC isn’t on the ship-to list this week. Hope this is a clerical error.

Clarification? Other options?

I was ready to buy 1 set (and perhaps more, depending on reviews).

With such a glut of wine on the world market, I have difficulty in justifing anything over $15 a bottle for good wine. This would, IMHO, be a “really good deal” if it were a quartet offered at $55-$60.

High price for a wine that, regardless of what the Hall folks said, got lackluster reviews from the industry rags.

Not sure how this one’ll do. I don’t recall a LOT of participation during the CS Port Duet offering.

Yes, I’d like to see ALL wine woots succeed. However I think that at that price point there are fewer wooters in the target audience and many of them are very discriminating. I’m sure a more significant discount, say under $25 per bottle would have generated far more woots.

i totally agree! most people can’t spend that kind of price for wines===although, i really love the boutique selections we’ve seen recently–for very good prices, btw