Cooks Essentials Coffee OnTheGo System

Welcome to the Cooks Essentials Coffee Maker topic page on Monday, January 3, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Cooks Essentials Coffee Maker here.

:smiley:

Cooks Essentials Coffee OnTheGo System
Wake up, it’s 2005 already!
$15.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
Solved forever are your coffee-manufacture and containment woes! Never again need you suffer the withering condescension of hygenically suspect baristae! Celebrate one of the last remaining socially acceptable chemical dependencies in your own home, on your own terms, with this Cook’s Essentials coffee maker. Included are two 16-ounce, stainless steel thermal mugs. Dude, check out the non-slip grips on these babies. You can tell they were designed by highly trained ergonomists with advanced degrees. If you manage to spill this cup into your lap, you can probably sue for billions, but we’re never inviting you over again, klutzo. We have nice things.

Features: Brews through lids into attractive 16-ounce travel mugs

Can make zero, one or two mugs at a time

Also brews directly into stainless steel thermal carafe

The perfect coffee machine for your office space

All pieces are brushed stainless steel, cool to the touch as well as in the slangy sense of being “excellent” or “first-rate.”

Mugs feature rubber non-slip grips and fit most cup holders

Automatically shuts off after brewing for added safety

Dishwasher-safe carafe, mugs and lids

Uses #2 paper cone filters

Cup capacity: 2 travel mugs (16 oz each), or carafe (32 oz)

Dual spout detaches for easy cleaning

Measures 13 by 5-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches

New, factory sealed

hi

Wooty woot, I wish i knew how to use photoshop cause i had a goodie for that contest…

Hooray for broadband!

How close?

I love these mugs!

boo!

Dr Crash Got IT!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1st page

Gulp! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, it’s baaack! Really I bought two of these last time – they are cheap and make terrific gifts, especially last-minute Christmas gifts. I know some folks had some problems with these :cry: but mine has worked flawlessly, looks good on the countertop, and if it breaks or whatever … meh, who cares? 8) Buy one, buy two. Buy three.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I stayed up for this?

Another wootless endeavor. :frowning:

1st Page yay!

Long Time Listener First Time Caller! :lol:

Worst Woot EVER
First Page

1st page