Cuisinart DGB300 Grind and Brew Coffee Maker

Wecome to the Woot-off item #XX topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

Whiner’s List

uckydragon76 - 1
jayar260 - 1
any1wannawoot? - 1
DanMan101 - 1
rusticrub - 1
gorac - 1
wolensm - 1
sfieldi - 1
bigd888 - 1
terrin81 - 1
The Atomic Generator - 1
mac daddy - 1
Total -

Cuisinart DGB300 Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
You know Woot!, Woot!’s your friend—your main boy, thick and thin
$29.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

What is it, Friday morning already? Man, Fridays. Almost the weekend. And what goes better with a Woot-off at 3am in the morning than freshly ground coffee? Times like these call for an addictive mood-altering chemical. It’s easy to get your fix of French Ro- er, Freedom Roast when you’re guilty of possessing the right drug paraphanelia—namely, the DGB300 Grind and Brew Coffee Maker from Cuisinart.

Times like these call for an addictive mood-altering chemical. It’s easy to get your fix of French Ro- er, Freedom Roast when you’re guilty of possessing the right drug paraphanelia—namely, the DGB300 Grind and Brew Coffee Maker from Cuisinart.

Come on, you’re an ogre when you haven’t had your morning mud. Why risk going through withdrawal? Why put the rest of us through the misery of your uncaffeinated company? Get maximum flavor and minimum bitterness from your own fresh-ground magic beans whenever the need seizes you—and don’t bother drawing the shades in your kitchen. Your neighbors can’t narc on you—it’s legal in 50 states!

None for us, though; we’re straightedge.

Features:
Condition: Recertified by Cuisinart in Cuisinart white box
Grinds whole coffee beans, then automatically brews for the freshest coffee
Coffee Bar Flavor System is similar to coffeemakers in your favorite coffee bar
Extra-large LCD programmable clock with temperature monitor
Adjustable auto shut-off
Adjustable temperature control with display for keeping the pot warm
Time-to-clean indicator counteracts your innate tendency to wallow in squalor and filth
Self-Clean function
Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup before brewing is finished
Taste Keeper lid minimizes oxygen flow into the carafe so coffee stays fresher longer
1-4 Cups setting provides full flavor when brewing small batches of coffee
Brews up to 10 cups (includes 10 cup carafe)
Dishwasher-safe parts
Each unit hand-picked by Juan Valdez’s new-economy analog
Color: White
mystery image

item description

Hello

boo…g’night

hiya 8)

arrhhh

meh

AHAHAHA NOT COFFE ALREADY DRINKING THAT

bleh.

NOPE!!

Next?

steve

meh

ah tol’ him ah already GOT one!

This is definitely something I need right now. Working on this final (that is due in 7.5 hours) is killing me. I need for coffee in the box…er…stomach.

WOOT!

That’s it. I’m heading to bed. Not a coffee drinker and I’ve waited how many hours and ordered 5 phones? (Yeah right!)

woot first page

What the #^%%@@?!?!?!?!?! This is B.S.! I stayed up for a #@%T@$ coffee maker? BOOO! Screw it WOOT! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

what’s up with woot and coffee?

I’m a morman no coffee for me!

Welcome to the new topic everyone!

I bought a couple for the team. Everyone do their part :slight_smile: