Cool Fun in the Summertime Bundle

Welcome to the Salton Ice Creamer and Lemonader Bundle topic page for Monday, June 20th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

What a crappy woot… Only a MOM would ever want this crap. CRAP!

Bag O Crap Please!!!

Long weekend without the woots!. Nice to have it back, now I feel all warm & fuzzy inside… or with these things, I can feel cool inside on a hot summer day :wink:

How about a robomower tomorrow?

www.dealtaker.com

Cool Fun in the Summertime Bundle
'Round the corner fudge is made
$29.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Beat the summertime heat into abject submission with this pair of Salton refreshment-making contraptions!

Swimsuit season is here, and you’re far too late to slim down for it. You might as well put that gut of yours to use, filling it with bracingly chilly ice cream. With Salton’s Big Chill ice creamer, you can manufacture the sweet stuff in your own kitchen, in almost any bizarre flavor you can dream up. It makes up to a quart-and-a-half of ice cream, sorbet, or other frozen dessert, and using it is as easy as pie. A la mode. Without the pie.

It comes with the mixing bowl, a paddle, a freezer disc, a motor base, and a see-through cover so you can peer into the Big Chill and imagine yourself at the wrap party for the 1983 film of the same name, watching the bowl go around.

What’s more refreshing than a glass of ice-cold, fresh-squeezed lemonade on a hot summer day? Nothing, that’s right. Try to think of something. You can’t. Salton’s Lemonader is a two-and-a-half-quart carafe cum automatic citrus reamer that makes it so easy to squeeze homemade lemonade, you’ll wonder how you survived so long without it. The dirty bits (carafe, reamer and pulp basket) are dishwasher-safe, justifying the manufacturer’s comparison of the post-juice cleanup process to the gentlest June zephyr.

What we’re saying is: it’s a breeze, baby.

Salton ICM21 Ice Creamer Features:

Condition: New, Retail
Makes 1 quart of delicious ice cream
(or the same amount of disgusting ice cream, depending on your choice of ingredients)
Rotating bowl stirs ingredients
See-through cover
Easy to use
Color: white
Salton LM8 Lemonader Features:
Condition: New, Retail
2.5 quart pitcher capacity
Bi-directional citrus juicer goes both ways, if you know what we mean
Fill the main body reservior with water
Ice goes in the pitcher and sugar is added to the sugar chamber
Ream the halves of 4-6 lemons on the top juicer cone. The seeds and rind are kept out as the juice is filtered and combines with the sugar syrup
Recipes included
Removable parts are dishwasher-safe
Pause/interrupt feature for brewing cycle
Power indicator light
Dimensions: 13”H x 8.5”D x 9”W
One-year manufacturer’s warranty
Durable plastic Lemonader features a cheery yellow and white motif
Makes 8 glasses, or 16 glasses that are half as big

WOOTY FATHER’S DAY!!™ - For those on the left coast :slight_smile: I hope all had a pleasant and relaxing Father’s Day. I know I did.

Well back to the daily grind. Let’s start off this Monday with an awesome WOOT!! Um… nice… not awesome… but nice :slight_smile: Great price for what it is though…

www.whatsyourdeal.com<<<— Dell $750 off $1499 on inspiron laptops are out!! Check it out!

kjhkjh

Woot off please…

:smiley:

Stayed up for this??? Geeez GNITE!

P.S. Any more vacuums?? I can use one of those.

:smiley:

Think I’ll actually go to sleep before 2, Night y’all

I admit, I didn’t get the stereo from the weekend. Not even for Fathers’ Day.

http://bottom-feeder.blogspot.com <–It’s Generic Brand Week at the Bottom Feeder.

The Devil may not care, but Visa does. Not tonight. Darnit!

I stayed up for this?! Ugh. Where’s the BOC?

woot told me they were out of these lemonaders. They never sent them to me on when I ordered them the first time.

The ice cream maker, though, makes me consider getting this.

Edit: wow, first time on page 1, other than during the last woot-off when it was easy to make first page.

too slow? … ?

sux

ahhh Summer is here

Ehh

First page :smiley:

BTW:1:03EST :frowning:

Nope

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: To think I wooted up for this :evil: :evil: :evil: