Crosman TR 77 Air Rifle and Scope

Picked up one the last time this was up. Very nice gun! Very accurate and consistent with grouping your shots. Scope works well once adjusted correctly. This thing is loud. I mean like a small shotgun going off.

$119 atDick’s Sporting Goods, also a 5 star rating.

OMG!! AN “ASSAULT” RIFLE! BAN NOW!

I realize this isn’t a “real” gun, but please stop selling guns on Woot other than obvious toys such as pop guns, cap guns, Nerf guns, and squirt guns.

The PC police have arrived.

QUICK EVERYONE BUY SOME BEFORE WOOT BANS THEM!!!

I will probably buy one of these once I graduate and get a house.

Until then, I’ll just keep dreaming.

Until then the local squirrel and bird population will be safe.

So do all the anti gun people also ban Walmart, Dicks, Kmart, and every other store in America that sells bb guns? Amazon sells this stuff, so why would Woot be any different? Quit crying and buy one. You will enjoy it.

Really? There is no Federal Law Regulations on Airguns…why not sell them. They are fairly safe.

Keep them coming Woot :wink:

So do all the anti gun people also ban Walmart, D$cks, Kmart, and every other store in America that sells bb guns? Amazon sells this stuff, so why would Woot be any different? Quit crying and buy one. You will enjoy it.

Wow, I live in Alabama and my zip code is on the banned list. Surprising.

LOL you signed up today just to post this sillyness.

Something tells me you want to see a LOT more cat toys on this woot off

I might get one to keep the squirrels off our bird feeders but the loud report sort of put me off… I assume the sound is coming from the spring and compressed air. Does anyone know if we can muffle that by injecting foam or something?

Shoot from inside the house… Works well for me.

I ASSume it is CO2 powered, the tube in the stock? Can anyone confirm this?

Woot is too busy apologizing and attempting to publish a “hold harmless statement” to mention it.

I’ve been using pistols & I’m gettin’ old, but the squirrels numerous :slight_smile:

Better than any response I was going to post. Bravo my friend.

Power Source: Spring

from specs tab