Cruzer's 1000th post party!

CRUZER will make his 1000th post here!

Celebration!

are you omnipotent too?

*edit… nm, i just saw the post in that other thread.

DOH!

ok fine…since no one else wanted to join…probably because of shitty timing…

here is post #1000…I thank you for your company during this woot off as they must have determined when the woot of was going to end by my post count number…as soon as I hit a 1000 it is over…that totally sucks…I shall go on the woot hall of shame.

[quote user=“cruzer”]ok fine…since no one else wanted to join…probably because of shitty timing…

here is post #1000…I thank you for your company during this woot off as they must have determined when the woot of was going to end by my post count number…as soon as I hit a 1000 it is over…that totally sucks…I shall go on the woot hall of shame.

[/quote]
SPEECH SPEECH!

first I’d like to thank everyone as this wouldn’t be possible without all of you…

more specifically I would like to thank people like to thank my mom and dad, gimmaroon and GallopingCow, as they have been a big inspiration on my wooting ability. I’d also like to thank my posting buddies, Peteromans11, woody1, blind willy, Binaural, RevJOnathan, cazzers, acemom, and many others that I can’t list at this time.

I’d like to salute all the people at woot working on the woot off. you made a great effort and I shall stick with you until the end.

I shall remember all of you until I go to sleep tonight, at which point I must leave woot at home and not visit at work…just so I don’t get fired…I wish ya’ll happy postings during the day. and I will be here at night to comfort you all.

if you feel that I have missed you in anyway please feel free to PM or email you and I will add you to the list…thank you for the great memories crying…I shall miss woot off very much!..good night

now…lets catch and pass blind willy, woody1, and peteromans11. [:D]

[quote user=“cruzer”]first I’d like to thank everyone as this wouldn’t be possible without all of you…

more specifically I would like to thank people like to thank my mom and dad, gimmaroon and GallopingCow, as they have been a big inspiration on my wooting ability. I’d also like to thank my posting buddies, Peteromans11, woody1, blind willy, Binaural, RevJOnathan, cazzers, acemom, and many others that I can’t list at this time.

I’d like to salute all the people at woot working on the woot off. you made a great effort and I shall stick with you until the end.

I shall remember all of you until I go to sleep tonight, at which point I must leave woot at home and not visit at work…just so I don’t get fired…I wish ya’ll happy postings during the day. and I will be here at night to comfort you all.

if you feel that I have missed you in anyway please feel free to PM or email you and I will add you to the list…thank you for the great memories crying…I shall miss woot off very much!..good night

now…lets catch and pass blind willy, woody1, and peteromans11. [:D][/quote]
wiping away eyes
BEautiful…

you didn’t ACTUALLY think I wasn’t gonna get on woot from work did you?

I’m right behind ya. Gonna catch up soon!

[quote user=“RevJOnathan”][quote user=“cruzer”]first I’d like to thank everyone as this wouldn’t be possible without all of you…

now…lets catch and pass blind willy, woody1, and peteromans11. [:D][/quote]
wiping away eyes
BEautiful…[/quote]
NOooooooooo! I will take noooo responsibility for creating a monster, lol!!!

haha…you can’t say you didn’t laugh at that one…[:p]

1000?! Holy Crap!! I’m still trying to figure out how I made it over 100! If 1000 post doesn’t deserve a screaming monkey or a date with Brave Woman, I don’t know what does!

I’ll take the monkey

eventually there will be lots of people with 1000 posts…who knows how many the top posters will have by then

what’s a Brave Woman? is that like an Indian?

someone posted it in its own thread, its somewhere in the EE forum

Oh.

lol a fun thread this is : )

cruzer, just remember this thread when I hit 1000 tonight

Happy 1000th post Cruzer!
I’ll bring the deviled eggs!!!
Casual or formal?

How embarrassing!
I just looked at the post dates above mine.
I’m almost a month late.
More deviled eggs for me!

[quote user=“squarewoot”]How embarrassing!
I just looked at the post dates above mine.
I’m almost a month late.
More deviled eggs for me![/quote]

yep. cruzer just hit post #2000 a couple nights ago. But I see that you’re due for a #200 party real soon! congrats!