Cuisinart Grind and Brew Thermal 10-Cup Coffee Maker

Come on…let’s see a bag of crap some time soon! I wont even put up a froogle link for that!

Froogle Link

Yahoo! Shopping Link

Shopzilla Link

Damnit! No bluetooth or USB connectivity :frowning:

I’d like to program this thing remotely so I can start it remotely from work using the HTTP server and have fresh coffee as soon as I get home.

they refurbish coffee makers?!?!?!

I really don’t like coffee, but excellent price.

already got one excellent deal amazon at $60

haha I love to watch the people who wait until the new woot comes up and then they see it and are not happy whatsoever… then they can’t get to sleep because they have been staring at the bright computer screen for so long…

O man WOOT i love the joy of the new day you bring to us…

Besides - I’m not a coffee drinker!~

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Cuisinart Grind and Brew Thermal 10-Cup Coffee Maker
$69.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Cuisinart DGB600BC 10 cup Grind and Brew Coffee Maker

they refurbish coffee makers?!?!?!

Great deal! but i already have all the cofee makers i need!

Just what I need to stay up for those Woot! unveilings.

Not.

i perfer my coffee makers new. “preowned” only generally works with cars and caviar drives.

black gold.need some to stay awake

I’ve got the Beyond Smart (new) coffee maker grind and brew, and I love it… so convenient.

But I’m not sure if I’d use a refurbed coffee maker… yuck. Who knows how much mold and crap was growing in it, even if they cleaned it?

I’ve heard that integrated grinder-brewers are terrible to clean, and end up being a huge headache. Anyone who’s had one want to confirm / deny?

i would take it if it was a single cup maker, looking for a good one

All these late night w00tings…I could definitely use the caffeine from this baby. Too bad I just pilfered that IV drip from the hospital…

probably nice for the price, but I don’t drink coffee (and yet, I’m a college student). I drink hot tea, so it’d be nice to have a tea maker or something of that sort on woot… just a suggestion! :slight_smile:

yay a coffe maker… might as well be a $60 toaster oven… College students+coffee+Cheap ass maker=happy student. Try $10 rather than $60

they must have hyperjets on that thing…and what do we got on this? a cuisinart?