Cuisinart Stainless Steel Griddle & Panini Maker

not me

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Cuisinart Stainless Steel Griddle & Panini Maker
$39.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Cuisinart GR-4 Stainless Steel Griddle & Panini Maker

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

wasn’t this on sell out yesterday or somethng recent

I have no idea what a Panini is.

I have no idea what a Panini is.

I used this very same model last night to cook up some steaks. It really does a great job and no kitchen should be without one.

It’s a toasted sandwich of some kind isn’t it?

yup a toasted, slightly pressed, sammich

I have one of these. Great for grilling, sandwiches and pancakes. Don’t use Pam or it gets gooey and hard to clean. Grills fast cuz 2 sided, so pay attention!

Its a lean mean griddle’n machine!

a used sandwich maker?

In for one

If only it made waffles too!

What does Woot consider as “refurbished”? I mean, where do they get used Griddlers?

Panini = a traditional, small Italian sandwich filled with meat, cheese, grilled vegetables, etc., and toasted with a press.

i have a stove top panini press which was around $80 i loves it but i wish i had one of these instead

I got this at the last Woot-off and it has been a hit in our house. We have made great panini’s basically by using great bread, cheese and your choice of meat. The griddle (it unfolds to provide two separate grills and there are smooth surface grill tops included) make it a snap for great breakfast. The plates clean easily and it has become a mainstay of weekend breakfasts. Highly recommended.

Cuisinart is expensive stuff so it would have to be used to be that price… but ya i’m not sure about buying a used sammich maker either

Panini can refer to:

* Pāṇini, 5th century BC Sanskrit grammarian
* the plural of Panino, a type of Italian sandwich
* a zoological tribe containing chimpanzees and their relatives (usually considered obsolete)
* Panini (stickers), a brand of collectible stickers, created by the same company as Panini Comics
* Panini Comics, a publisher of comic books and magazines
* Giovanni Paolo Panini, an Italian artist

This thing is pretty awesome. i got one at the last Woot off and it works great. I just used it last night!