Culligan Hot/Cold Water Dispenser- Scratch & Dent

Culligan Hot/Cold Water Dispenser- Scratch & Dent

Can this be used with any large water container or are you required to order from Culligan?

You can use any of the water dispenser style water bottles, but it doesn’t have to be Culligan brand. You don’t want to just use any bucket or container though. You can also refill the bottles with tap water if that is your thing

Does this have hot, cold, and room temp or just hot and cold?

2 Likes

Probably the correct manual:

1 Like

Is there a model number so we can be sure of which model we’re ordering before placing the order?

Hi there. I see this on the specs:

Culligan BAEMUV1SHSK-DU100 Hot/Cold Water Dispenser- Scratch & Dent

2 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday. I unpacked and let it sit upright for 18 hours before following the instructions to set it up for bottled water. The room-temp and cold water dispensers work fine, but no hot water. A terrible purchase, because it will cost nearly what I paid for it to ship it across the country for repair within the stingy 30-day warranty period. Ugh. Buyer beware, eh?

Hi there. It’s a 30-day return period and a 90-day warranty. We’ll help you with the shipping if you want to return it. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

I just set it up, no hot or cold water, I called them and they said to send it to them but it will cost almost as much as what I paid for it to send it to CA from NY, I knew the price was to low

Sorry for the problem. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Mine works great!! My family is drinking a lot more water now. I’m somá-las I bought this. (And that mine works!)