Dash Mini Waffle Makers (2-Pack)

Dash Mini Waffle Makers (2-Pack)

Aren’t you supposed to close the lid to have it make your pancakes? If you do there will be those Belgian waffle lines on 1 side of the design…

This isn’t woots fault, Dash made those photos. :person_facepalming:

2 Likes

This is a waffle maker, sooo yeah.

2 Likes

It just looks wrong. Especially with the design on the top of the pancake in the waffle maker. I’m so confused.

3 Likes

That’s a waffle. Not a pancake.

2 Likes

Although I suppose you could flip it over yourself to get a pancake. That’s too much work though.

1 Like

Also, dash makes a little griddle you could use for pancakes. It’s flat on both sides with a rim. I use mine for eggs. I’ve got the regular waffle make from them too. I love that thing so much.

Waffle marks on one side, when you flip it over onto plate, there will be the skull or pumpkin. :blush:

2 Likes

Why can’t we get one of each? The amout of sale would be the same. Awe, Come on, man!

4 Likes

This was mentioned last time too - would make so much more sense (and I definitely would purchase in that case also), but Woot has to offer what is already pre-packaged together by the dumb vendor. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Buy one of each = instant gift set.

1 Like

You have to close the lid to cook the batter. These make waffles, not pancakes. The iron’s temperature will crisp the outside while leaving the inside fluffy (that crispiness is what makes a waffle, not square dents.)

• If you put in 1/8 cup, you get a shaped waffle (shaped like skull or pumpkin, depending on which ones your order) and the backside is Belgian waffle squares.

If you put in 1/4 cup, you get a small round waffle with a design (skull or pumpkin) on one side, and Belgian waffle squares on the other.

2 Likes

Chess not checkers

The third and fifth pictures definitely look like a pirate trap …