Dell OptiPlex 7060 Intel i7 Micro PC

Dell OptiPlex 7060 Intel i7 Micro PC

According to the product page, this has a TPM 2.0. The processor is also listed as supported for Windows 11.

Which means that this should be upgradable to Windows 11!

What will windows 11 do that windows 10 can’t?

Keep upgrading after Windows 10 stops upgrading.

5 Likes

Someone get this man a medal that says he’s the world’s greatest genius!

2 Likes

End of life on Windows 10 is October 14th 2025. I have family members currently on hardware that doesn’t support Win 11 and I’m starting to think on replacements.

Used these at work - it’s about 2 generations back last I saw em, but a good little PC that didn’t have too many issues. They are very small, easy to open up and replace RAM, SSD, etc. Had space for both SATA and NVMe.

2 Likes

Can I assume this has the power supply, it does not say it’s in the box?

Power supply is part of the unit. It’s built into the case. It may or may not have a cord to plug it in.

1 Like

Yes, the power cord is included.

2 Likes

Actually, these have external power supplies, like a laptop, so it is a legitimate question. However, I can’t imagine that they would sell them without the power supply.

2 Likes

Same. I’m at an enterprise (higher ed) Dell shop and I personally support hundreds of these. Easy to maintain and swap out parts, and super compact (this looks like the micro form factor).

1 Like

Looks smaller than my 10# AW 17 R5 piece of… laptop

Do y’all think it will run Adobe creative suites?

Windows 11 will be much better at spying on you reporting back to Microsoft and the goverment.

2 Likes

Cool :grinning:

1 Like

The more RAM the better for ACS.

1 Like

Is it possible to add an internal wireless card? Can graphics be upgraded? Thanks.

It paints the BSOD 13% faster

Specifically :

Power Supply: 90 W external

In The Box:
Dell OptiPlex 7060 Micro Desktop, Intel Core i7-8700T 2.4GHz, DDR4 RAM, Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Pro, Wifi Dongle (Your Choice: Model)
USB wired keyboard
USB wired mouse

How/where can we verify this? It lists desktop and an obvious CPU and apparently we’ll find a “Windows 10 Pro” (?) in the box… but no mention of a proprietary power supply.