Delphi Skyfi2 XM Receiver with Boombox and Car Kit

I won’t pay for video feeds, So specialy will not pay for a radio feed. Too old I guess to understand. Fill up a 40+GB player.

The boom box is worth 50 smackers … this is a must buy…

gross. if only it was sirius.

Radio for which I have to pay subscription costs… no thanks woot
Bring out the bag of carrots!!!

I nearly bought but then saw the car kit…who the F has a dang tape deck anymore??

Yes it does…its like 10 dollars a month…but worth every penny if you like the radio…love mine. I have had it for about three years and wouldnt trade it for anything else

Ummm…I think there has to be a better solution. MP3 player with FM, iPod of some variety, and good heavens, who wants ANYTHING that requires 6 batteries? Nite woot.

subsription costs about $12 a month if i’m not mistaken. i have XM radio in my car and i love it. commercial free and it beats the radio. great for long distance trips.

See note on Howard Stern lower down.

Too bad XM and SIRIUS will be out of business soon (Or be selling even more commercials).

Too much crap to use in order to listen to the radio. Not worth the effort even if it were a free subscription.

Pass. But it does seem like a good deal. Just dont want to pay for radio!

So it doesn’t come with a subscription, i was actually looking into XM for my bday present. my car radio is XM able and i noticed it only costs less then $10/ month to add another radio.

WORTH EVERY PENNY FOR RON AND FEZ ALONE.
Seriously. Ron and Fez is the ultimate in talk radio.
Ron Bennington is a fucking genius and his partner Fez… is uh.
Whatever. I love Fez and you will too.
CHECK IT OUT.

it also has a built-in FM transmitter.

Yea I know it “was” in the works. Wasn’t sure if they finalized yet. Thank you.

I’ll pass on this, i’m much more happier with my Pioneer Inno which records 50 hours of live programming.
XM is great, especially for the OPIE AND ANTHONY FANS.

I think Sirius is 12 bucks a month…I may be mistaken but I believe XM is a couple of dollars cheaper.

SIRIUS PWN3S XM.

join the revolution…
howard, bubba & ferrall!!!

boo woot.

only if you want to use it. same thing with the car kit (it requires a car if you want to use it).

I’m not completely familiar with XM yet, do you have to pay monthly, or is it a one time payment deal?