Derby Preview #761: Letter N

All things beginning with the letter N! The twist? No pop culture!

No politics, no cream shirts. Cats are allowed.

*This Derby begins MONDAY May 11th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY May18th at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to email your artwork to derby@woot.com as soon as you submit!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, please check out our full derby guidelines over here!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

Er, you mean May 11th? (Start. Because the one color derby also appears to start on the fourth…)

This derby was brought to you by…

1 Like

ugh yes, I can count…thanks!

Sorry. Didn’t want to come across as a smartmouth. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I know you can count. Just needed clarification–didn’t know if dual derbies were a thing occasionally.

Oh no I was being funny, because I couldn’t count!

N for 'net nostalgia. Where did you dig that up, lol!

1 Like

I think a lot of people missed the “no pop culture” part of the rules. I see a lot of Netflix and Monty Python in there already.

2 Likes

I would argue Netflix isn’t pop culture, It’s just part of our culture.

Agree. I see a lot of rejections in the future.

1 Like

Netflix is inherently pop culture.

As is Nintendo and Monty Python

1 Like

Disagree. I only watch the nature shows. :slightly_smiling_face:

Are they POPULAR nature shows? (wink)

1 Like

Nope. I’m the only one who watches them so they aren’t even a little bit popular. :joy:

2 Likes

Have you tried “Restaurants on the Edge”?? It’s like HGTV, the Travel Channel, and the Food Network, all rolled into one.

2 Likes

I keep scrolling past it looking for nature shows, but I plan to circle back eventually.

1 Like

Honestly anything that evokes brand recognition I would argue is pop culture

1 Like

Agreed. Andy Warhol agrees as well…from beyond

1 Like