Derby Preview #886: NOT POLITICS!

This Derby is NOT political. It’s not like theres an election coming up or anything?
But seriously, no REAL political shirts. Anything that we feel may be crossing any boundaries for any voters will be rejected or taken down completely.

No REAL politics, no war, no cream shirts.
No celebrity likenesses in mockups/detail images.
One design per entry.
Up to 4 entries per artist.

**This Derby begins MONDAY October 3 at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY October 10 at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing!

1 Like

I’m super confused…

So you want fake politics, but NOT political???

Or like, anything goes as long as it’s not political…

can you PLEASE elaborate what you are wanting here?

Fake politics…satirical politics…pop culture figures as candidates…that sort of goodness.

3 Likes

Imagine a political shirt for ANDOR.
Voting against the Empire.
The world depends on it.

Kids, you do know this thread is called “NOT POLITICS” right? Not real politics, anyway, This isn’t the place for this stuff. Keep it on Everything but Woot. Thanks.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Deleted a couple political posts. Take that discussion to Everything but Woot, pls. TY.

2 Likes

Don’t blame me. I voted for shirt ink that wouldn’t peel!

1 Like

Hangin’ with Chad
(a play on the hanging paper chads)

1 Like

I’d rather be casting a line than casting a vote.

Have you tried turning the voting machine off and on again?

1 Like

tv land fighting GIF by nobodies.

1 Like

Don’t blame me… I voted for Kodos.

Episode 1 Halloween GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like

Don’t blame me, I voted for Thanos.

1 Like

My first design for this derby…because this is a platform EVERYONE can support

!!!!!_156

5 Likes

My next design for this derby…too obscure, or just the right amount of obscure?

3 Likes

So many great lines from that song
“Totally emotionless”
“Confusing piranhas”
“She might be dead”
“So neurotic and insane”

3 Likes

I think it’s great but I’m old enough to get the reference. It makes me giggle a bit extra when I mentally add in the band name, too.

3 Likes

I’m confused: The difference between fake real politics and real fake politics is…?

1 Like

Don’t waste your vote- it’s a two-party system! MWAAHAHAHAHA!