Derby Preview #889: Winter Wonderland!

It’s that time again! Winter is coming! I had to say it, I’m so sorry.
Let’s see some great winter themed shirts!

No politics, no war, no cream shirts.
No celebrity likenesses in mockups/detail images.
One design per entry.
Up to 4 entries per artist.

**This Derby begins MONDAY October 24 at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY October 31 at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing!

Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

Does Christmas stuff count as winter themed for the derby? Just asking since last week I went to Home Depot and they were putting the Holiday stuff out…

They’re later than some other stores. Costco starts in August.

1 Like

PENGUINS!!!

Yes, we all know they’re just like cats.

I’d prefer more of a winter theme rather a holiday theme at this point lol.
Not saying i’d consider it off topic if you subbed one, but I would prefer not. I guess the voters could be the judge if it’s too early though.

1 Like

PENGUINS!!!

PENGUINSHIRTSWOOT!!!

gotcha- i may sub a Christmas Story themed one since A Christmas Story 2 is coming out in a couple of weeks, but it is a bit early for this stuff.

scared a christmas story GIF