Digital Crap on the App

Many many monkeys knocked their noggin To get me a score of 9 eslier.

Found out why appeared. They new game had the same name as the other monkey hop so he renamed the old one. The back end grabbed the game by the name which pulled in the new one.

So I’m thinking 5 for the score to beat. Y’all?

3 Likes

Many many monkeys will be sacrificed to reach a score of 5, but okay. I’m in!:grin: I apologize in advance to the monkey world for the carnage that is about to ensue.:monkey_face::grimacing:

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Fun fact, many of these erasable ink pens use a special thermochromic ink which reacts to high temperature. The friction from the eraser is what causes the ink to “disappear”. With that said you will want to keep this away from heat sources like an extended stay in your car or your blow dryer. If you do happen to accidentally lose something you need, you can just throw your paper in the freezer and the ink will start to come back. This makes for some cool magic tricks or it can make you look like a genius detective. One final warning, because of the possibility to revive “erased” text I would advice against using this type of ink for any sensitive information.

1kgow1

5 Likes

You called?

Anyone else find the lack of ROYGBIV disconcerting?

The horror! Those need to be in ROY G BIV order. It’s probably why they are here on Woot!.

2 Likes

App says I won a chance to buy an apron, but then goes to the buy page for a Woot shirt (non-winner offer).

1 Like

Theoretically, the prize is the apron thing. In actuality, when you click on the “click to buy” button, it takes you to the “I miss the old Woot” shirt. So… not sure what’s up with that. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Thank you for the post. Looks like we had a couple problems with that sale. I’ve subbed out the apron with another item.

1 Like

The update app cap is.

1 Like

4 Likes

Woohoo! Got a BOC!

11 Likes

Had to reload a bunch of times, but finally t

he game came up:

3 Likes

What’s up with mischief week? I clinked on the link in the email and it said page does not exist or is private. While it said silly stuff… I guess the link not working was part of the MISCHIEF. Email was sent to me less than an hour ago.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Probably not the best thing to teach the little ones.

2 Likes

In my experience, kids didn’t need to be taught that. It came pretty naturally.

4 Likes