Digital Crap on the App

1 Like

Ugh…monkey jump was actually monkey hop (again):roll_eyes:. Finally made it to 5, but many monkeys suffered severe concussions along the way. This game is still really touchy. On the plus side, it is making plank monkey look like a walk in the park. Next time plank monkey complains, I am going to refer him to the less fortunate monkeys assigned to the hop game.:monkey_face::woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

It’s the official release of Monkey Hop. It’ll be in the regular rotation now! Woot!

5 Likes

This one is fun. A little glitchey (my monkey was only getting half a cape) and definitely touchy, but I like the variety and new challenge.

1 Like

I usually have great visual spatial genius, but plank monkey kicks my butt. Everytime.

1 Like

Think of it as you Knockin his Noggin - thats my take on the new game

2 Likes

I’m good at plank monkey…the animal one gets me and this one kicked my butt…but I did get to 5 after about an hour…very touchy fur sure! Many monkey concussions!

3 Likes

Best I got

4 Likes

Beats my 3 all to heck! I bow to a master!

3 Likes

Finally beat my record of 5! Wooooot!

Well look at that! So exciting!

2 Likes

I don’t know how it happened… I just kept going. Ended up being offered the Nike sack. Didn’t they know that wasn’t the bag I was looking for?
:wink:

3 Likes

Fixed it for you

11 Likes

I’d buy that!

1 Like

3 Likes

No fake out.this time! I’m in for one!

1 Like

4/20 leftovers?

3 Likes

Sometimes we can find fun things in Amazon inventory.

2 Likes

The game just flashed a bunch, then a screen came up telling me that I had gotten a perfect score. I’ll take it. Here’s your digital crap offering.

2 Likes