Dirt Devil Sweeper Vac with Swiffer

Welcome to the Dirt Devil Sweeper Vac with Swiffer page for Friday, January 14th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Dirt Devil Sweeper Vac with Swiffer here…

woot!

Dirt Devil Sweeper Vac with Swiffer
This Woot does more than just suck
$17.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
Let’s have a show of hands: anybody out there enjoy cleaning? Onerous chores like scrubbing, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming - are these your idea of fun ways to spend a weekend? If so, congratulations. Aren’t you special? After you get tired of patting yourself on the back, go get some professional psychiatric care.

For the rest of us, here comes this slender seductress, combining two of today’s most desired cleaning tools into one irresistible whole. Lazy slobs everywhere, rejoice! With its uber-cool “electrostatic” powers, the Swiffer cloth grabs hold of dust, pollen, animal hair, cocaine, Dorito crumbs, dandruff, insect remains, and all the other microscopic debris just waiting to inflame your sinuses. Then, just when the larger chunks of gunk let their guards down, BAM! Hit the Dust Devil switch and goodnight, ladies! You’ve got a clean floor, an improved chance of luring a mate, and plenty of time for the five o’clock rerun of Family Matters - around here we call that the good life.

Features: Condition: New,retail

7.2 volts with rechargeable battery

4 pounds – Lightweight

Easy to use Handle fits most standard primate hands

High impact plastic for longer wear and tear

Slim design – Easy to Store

Uses standard Swiffer cloths

If you own multiple units, do not cross their electrostatic streams

Great for hard floors including wood, tile and linoleum (not recommended for unpolished stone, bare dirt, or cardboard)

:roll:

“This Woot does more than just suck”

No, no it doesn’t.

SWEET SWEEP

dfg

First page Woot!
Hmm. First page isn’t as exciting as everyone makes it seem like.

first page? yesterday i got jacked—>first on second page :frowning:

That is almost decent woot. I’v got one. But for the future give us

MORE DECENT WOOTS IN THE BOX

Opss, I found something:
Dirt Devil Sweeper Vac

January 4, 2005
Royal Appliance Co. is recalling about 20,000 Dirt Devil Sweeper Vac models.

The vacuum’s rotor can lock and overheat during use. causing a smoke and fire hazard. No injuries or incidents have been reported.

The Dirt Devil Sweeper Vac is a battery operated upright vacuum cleaner with “Dirt Devil” and “Sweeper Vac” printed on the front. The recall involves vacuum cleaners with the Model Number M083000 with the Plant Code J. The Model Number and Plant Code are printed on a silver plate located on the back of the product. Only vacuum cleaners manufactured in Plant Code J are included in this recall.

The sweepers were sold at retailers nationwide from November 2003 through November 2004 for between $30 and $40.

Consumers should immediately stop using the product and contact Dirt Devil to receive a free replacement.

Consumer Contact: Call Dirt Devil toll-free at (800) 805-9536 anytime.

The recall is being conducted in cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).

I sent a e-mail to cancel my order. I hope they will.

cow here. tired of everyone going on about this recall crap. below is quoted from page 2 since it’s otherwise easy to miss:

[quote user=“BigD”]The ones being recalled and the ones being sold here are different models and were made in two separate facilities. The ones recalled had a problem specific to the manufacturing/assembly facility. These came from a different facility and don’t have the issue that caused the recall.

http://www.homemadesimple.com/swiffer/usenglish/promo/sweepvac/us_home.shtml

http://www.dirtdevil.com/Products/Stick_Vacs/recall/default.asp[/quote

I want CRAP!!!

Got mop?

:oops:

lol

Here I am again… What page

:cry: No need to vacuum my woot … :oops:

first page? yesterday i got jacked—>first on second page :frowning:

Hello, Great Deal