Dyson DC07 Cyclone Upright Vacuum Cleaner

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Dyson DC07 Cyclone Upright Vacuum Cleaner
$219.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Dyson DC07 Cyclone Upright Vacuum Cleaner

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

worth every penny, seriously. The handle extension is great for cleaning ceiling vents, car dash, etc…Super powerful vacuum, had for over 2 years now, no problems.

Everyone loves the Amazon Reviews… and Amazon loves them some DC07s.

Epinions has some good reviews as well.

I was told by the guy who sold me my carpeting that a Dyson will void the carpet warranty. They are so effective because they beat the crud out of the carpet. Something you might want to look into, unless you plan on replacing carpeting every couple of years

this works great on spills and and dirt
good buy
in for 1

How does this compare to the other Dyson line of vacuums? Is there a rating scale for usage?

in for one!

WOOT! First to get mine. My wife is going to be so very excited! She has been wanting one for a while now.

No way, I think something like an old Kirby or Electrolux would damage the carpet more.

this was one of the first one’s out, and for the price you can’t beat this deal. Home Depot still sells this model, so does serious for i think around $350 or more.

Are these as immobile as I hear? Isn’t that why they made the “ball”?

Just installed hardwood…good bye carpet, good night woot.

Have an Animal version- It works, saves on bags and filters but you have to clean it. It underperforms normal vacuums although I paid $480+ for many years ago.

I got mine in January when they were on here and it was worth every penny!!

IN FOR ONE! THESE ROCK! my aunt got one from here it was also a refurb and knock on wood its still up and working, i heard these are SO worth it!

Refurbed??? How good could it be? We know it should suck!!!

Seriously, he said the beater bars are too rigid, they don’t have enough flex to them.

I have no need for a Dyson Vacuum (as one of my roomies has a Kirby that he got from when he sold them door-to-door). I wonder if Employee Day will be recognized at my workplace (I’m a high school teacher).

Had this for a year. Paid $400.00 new (not refurb). Verrrrry happy. The handle / hose extension is not as user friendly as others we’ve owned, but overall great machine. Don’t know about refurb, tho…