Dyson UP15 Small Ball Multi Floor Vacuum

Dyson UP15 Small Ball Multi Floor Vacuum

Does anyone know anything about this vacuum? I’m getting confused as to which one this is on other sites to compare the pricing. I also would like to see some reviews.

Hi!
I am having the same issue. I can not find any information or reviews on this Dyson UP15 Small Ball Multi Floor Vacuum. One thing I know is that this price is around the similar prices on other vacuums and Dyson has always held up well. I have a very old Dyson that still works, but not as well, time to trade it it,lol. So if anyone one has any information you can provide for gregorylkelly and myself, we would greatly appreciate it. :slight_smile:

There are some reviews around on Google

Example: https://www.google.com/shopping/product/12981091330757826243

I just purchased this vacuum after reading the reviews from your link, but I have noticed some discrepancies.

1. The listing is titled dyson small ball up15 multifloor… which somewhat is confirmed with your link that pulls up the Dyson Small Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum, but the pictures are very different. Not even the same color.

Which led me to Dysons website and YouTube.

1. I searched the title in YouTube and it’s not even the same vacuum that’s pictured at all.

2. Dysons manuals don’t have a corresponding vacuum to this one that have the same name and photo together.

3. Only dyson that I found that coorelated picture wise to this one was titled as the Dyson Small Ball Pro Exclusive vacuum.

So I’m kind of confused with what I have just purchased and would love further clarification. Thank you.

It’s the Dyson Small Ball. Dyson makes different colors based on how their marketing it - HEPA, Animal, etc.

So what does the red cyclones mean?