Earth Rated 900CT Lavender-Scent Dog Waste Bags

Earth Rated 900CT Lavender-Scent Dog Waste Bags

1 Like

@sammydog01 @pepper114

Now I’m being asked for imported poop.

I dunno if these bags would work.

1 Like

There’s too much plastic waste. Just hold it in your hand.

5 Likes

I bought these last year, to take along when I take my dog for a walk around our downtown area. I wouldn’t say the smell like lavender, but they smell better than poo, so they serve their intended purpose.

7 Likes

These are the same ones I got in mango. I guess the mango/poop scent is better than the plain old poop scent.

They’re kind of nice smelling at the beginning of your walk.

4 Likes

How thick is the plastic? 3 Mil?

1 Like

I couldn’t find a thickness anywhere on the box or the bags - it just says, “Extra strong for poop of all sizes”.

I looked on the website, and from what I read there, these are 15 microns thick.

3 Likes

15, eh? For comparison, the contractor clean up trash bags I have are like 76 microns thick. I would prefer thicker than 15 so I didn’t instantly feel the warmth.

1 Like

Btw, these are not compostable. “We use recycled materials in our packaging and roll cores because details matter.” which is bs to me. On the Amazon page, the seller says they’d break down faster than plastic if sitting under the sun (which would never happen).

4 Likes

Someone should jazz these up a little bit. Something like this.

8 Likes

Still at 50% they are overpriced. I can get online the same quantity package for under $20. Not a good woot deal.

1 Like

You know Woot is online right?

2 Likes

definitely not a woot deal!! recently i got 2 separate orders from amazon warehouse, 1000 and 1365 bags. both orders were way less than 20 bucks each.

1 Like

Not seeing that anywhere…

1 Like

Literally a bag of crap

1 Like