Earthwise 120V 3-in-1 Blower/Vacuum/Mulcher

Earthwise 120V 3-in-1 Blower/Vacuum/Mulcher

1 Like

Wild Wild West… Yippie Yo, Yippie Yay

I know it’s not as good as Blazing Saddles but it is a breast of fresh a$$

I bought this exact same item from Walmart for 34.99 online. It goes on sale often

How does it perform? Are you happy with it?

It works pretty well and I am overall happy. The mulcher is strong but sometimes if you try to suck up too much it’ll clog up because the intake is on the smaller side. I can get past that for 35 bucks though

Whoh…I’ve seen a lot of leaf blowers, but never one with wheels. This is either genius or a train wreck. Also, I see two openings in front of the wheels - one for sucking and one for blowing? How does that work? Does this thing blow and suck with openings just inches away from one another?
Sorry for all the blows and sucks, but it’s the nature of the beast.

1 Like

Interesting… but it seems like it would take FOREVER to vacuum your whole lawn in 8" strips with this thing. I think I’ll stick to sucking them up with my riding mower/bagger. It’s not perfect, but it’s good enough.

2 Likes

If it is like others I’ve had, the smaller one is for blow mode and the larger opening is for suck. It will only perform one function at a time, so when you switch from suck to blow, a different opening will be used.
The green lever in the bottom right of this image is how you divert from suck to blow.

2 Likes

I’m guessing the idea is to rake first into piles, then mulch? Either way I agree it’s too much work. I’ll stick to mulching with the ego, (sharpen the blades for best results!)

160 mph? seems like that could hurt

1 Like

The mulch bag is a T.O.T.A.L. pos; after using and filling it halfway on 1st use, I noticed the mulched leaves blowing out of about a 1-1.5 inch busted seam. Not at the bottom of the bag, but just below where the bag connects to the suck/blow device. Sad, cause I really dig the wheels and it mulches better than my Black/Decker LeafHog (Which btw still has a fully functioning mulch bag) Guess I’ll have to find a replacement bag