Feed the Whale

What the heck? The main page isn’t updating. It looks like a cool shirt though, I kinda like the abstract ones. But I will have to see once it gets updated.

Oh, and I am before the sad rat

EDIT: I really don’t like the design after all, i hadn’t seen it yet. Oh well.

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

This is the link you click to buy this shirt after January 30th

Well woot!, time has pretty much run out for you to offer Valentines Day shirts and guarantee delivery by Valentines Day unless buyers pay a 50% premium on the price for shipping. It’s a shame that you didn’t have a little foresight in this area, or maybe you have kickass designs that will compel buyers to pay for overnight shipping. If so, I apologize for my rant and berate you for a nasty business plan.

The same goes for long-sleeved shirts for those of us who do not live in Dallas-esque climates and would gladly pay an additional few bucks for a decent shirt that’s usable for the winter.

i want one!

too bad i can’t click that button
and am mildly intoxicated…

and am crashing… right… now.

bummer, woot.

too crazy

The shirts have been so bad lately, and this is no exception.

wow, ugly color and even uglier design.

Definitely a unique design. Congrats to the designer on that aspect!

I could have sworn I just saw a hidden swastika.

Original Art to the First Buyer!

That color shirt washes me out, so none for me.

oh gawd i love this shirt… if only i didn’t have creamophobia…

White shirts suck.

this is the most horrible thing I have ever seen. I’m waiting for a shirt I could at least rate as cool, or perhaps even funny. This thing is an abomination. Please woot… please.

It’s just like an Native Alaskan Totem Pole.

Nice Job. Don’t worry about those who don’t understand. LOL

woot was a few min late!! i’ve never seen that b4. i hit F5 until 1:03am and then decided to brush teeth. :slight_smile:

Cream? No thanks.

Got mine. I like the artsy ones!

Dragontine much?