First Alert ONELINK Wireless Smoke Alarm - 2 Pack

I just scored Random Crap #4! :slight_smile:

I swear Woot offers these every Woot Off

damn… I always lose the BOC on the confirmation page…

Still have the BOC stuck on the order screen in another tab half loaded. Even though I know they are sold out and it won’t go through it’s so hard to want to x out of that order screen.

Grr. I’m still spinning about to time out trying to buy the bag of crap. I WANT MY BAG OF CRAP WOOT! YOUR SERVERS ARE THE SUX.

Lies there are totally wires inside of it, otherwise how does it work? magnets?

Bugger, Out-Clicked!

In the immortal words of Maxwell Smart…

“Missed it by that much”

Never fails … turn your back for a minute to do some actual work and BAM! the beeohcee pops up when you aren’t looking. Oh well, I got some last time, and it really WAS cra.p.

“If you can see this, our servers haven’t crashed yet…”

I thought woot was using AWS? Aren’t they preaching redundancy? What’s up with that?

Grr. I’m still spinning about to time out trying to buy the bag of crap. I WANT MY BAG OF CRAP WOOT! YOUR SERVERS ARE THE SUX.

Noooooooo I can’t believe I just missed the bag of crap

I want to do a joke here, but got probation last time.

Has anyone else noticed how w00t doesn’t even say “random” any more? Just wondering…

Son of a… BOC!!! What’s the secret?

SCORE!!!Got my BOC.

Thank you woot - I have been a member since February 2006 and this is my first BoC!

Are these the ones that you didn’t use from your server meltdown caused by the BoC?

I hate woot they have been around for over 5 years and yet they can not upgrade the servers every time I sit on my ass for hours or days waiting for a boc the servers lock up. i am done with this.