FreedomPop LG G3

If this is “factory reconditioned,” which Woot’s description says means “the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty,” then is this product described as having only a 90-day FreedomPop warranty?

If I buy this can I use it instead of my current LG Optimus? Can I use both on the same plan/same number?

FreedomPop guarantees you a 90-day warranty; however, you may reach out to the manufacturer to check with them if the device is still covered with their warranty policy.

You can swap the LG Optimus with this phone, but they cannot be used at the same time with the same phone number.

This was more a question of who really did the refurb.

Spec from GSM Arena. Which version is it? Thanks!

Versions: D855 (Europe); D850 (AT&T); D851 (T-Mobile); D852 (Canada)

These are Certified Pre-Owned phones. While there has been some usage on the devices previously, they have been thoroughly inspected and repackaged by us and not a third party manufacturer. We subject them to physical damage checks, functionality checks, and radio frequency tests. We data wipe and factory reset the phones before shipment.

More information about our quality inspection can be found on the link below.
http://www.freedompop.com/freedompop-certified-pre-owned

So Woot is not being truthful with the label “Factory Reconditioned,” which Woot describes as, A “factory reconditioned” item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It’s as close to new as you can get without technically being “new”.

Woot folks, would you care to clarify?

Which version of the G3 is this?

D851, VS985, US990, D850, AS985, AS990, LS885 or D725?

This is the kind of thing that should be in the Specs tab, rather than a FreedomPop FAQ, which is not in any way, shape, or form “Specs.”

The model number of the LG G3 is LS990.

Arrived today. Battery was all the way down to 0%, and it’s not upgradable to 5.0.2 as described. Not very happy so far.

I’m really sorry to hear that. You may want to try reaching out to Freedom Pop customer service. They’ve always been very helpful in our forums, and they may have a solution for you.

If that doesn’t work out, contact Woot CS to report the issues.