Geographic advantage

I propose that the new posting time be rotated on a 23 or 25 hour cycle instead of the current 24 hours. That would give everyone an equal chance to get in on the deals when they first hit the web. The current cycle really benefits the west coast folks and disadvantages us east coast folks. Any feedback yea or nay welcome but be brave enough to state the time zone you are located in.

It isn’t going to happen. This has been asked before. I don’t see them wanting to either… they have a good time slot and people are used to it. Honestly… do you think they are going to move it when they are selling out all the time anyway?

Bottom line is, if you want to get the great woots… you are gonna have to suck it up and stay up late.

Or… you can get a woot chain going… like get a bunch of friends and assign nights for them to stay up and if it is a killer woot, they can call. That way you only have to be up one or two nights a week. [:)]

Just a thought…

What is this? Like the 5th thread some one has started that whines about the time the new woot comes up?

I think you forgot a zero (or two)

Well, I think he just meant within the last week…

you mean you guys don’t USUALLY stay up to 1am or more every night?

Some of us actually have things that we have to be awake and alert for at a reasonable hour the next day…

It isn’t going to happen. This has been asked before. I don’t see them wanting to either… they have a good time slot and people are used to it. Honestly… do you think they are going to move it when they are selling out all the time anyway?

Bottom line is, if you want to get the great woots… you are gonna have to suck it up and stay up late.

Or… you can get a woot chain going… like get a bunch of friends and assign nights for them to stay up and if it is a killer woot, they can call. That way you only have to be up one or two nights a week. [:)]

Just a thought…

What is this? Like the 5th thread some one has started that whines about the time the new woot comes up?

I think you forgot a zero (or two)

Well, I think he just meant within the last week…

you mean you guys don’t USUALLY stay up to 1am or more every night?

Some of us actually have things that we have to be awake and alert for at a reasonable hour the next day…