GET AN EXTRA 40% OFF SHIRT.WOOT ORDERS

40SHIRT_BlogHeader

Thursday, September 12, 2019:

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account.

2. Stop by and browse the catalog. How about one of our 2019 Derby winners?

3. Add all of your favorites to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, or hoodies.

4. Voila! We’ll drop the price by 40% (if you buy a shirt at $15, you’re saving 60%!) because we love you. Hooray!

5. Get shopping and enjoy your FREE express shipping (since you’re a super-cool Amazon Prime member).

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts, we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Offer valid from September 12, 2019 at 12am CT until September 12, 2019 at 11:59pm CT.

Change the 4 to a 9 without adding any decimals, and then we’ll talk. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I highly recommend everyone start with this catalog search term. :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Is there a way to sort by ‘designs that are available on hoodies’?

1 Like

The option for hoodies, long sleeves, and sweatshirts are only for select colors on the daily or plus sale offerings.

Catalog designs are not set up for these options.

The link got messed up, and I fixed it for you. No need to thank me.

https://shirt.woot.com/catalog?q=cat

1 Like

(You do know I can fix your post, right?)

I’m prepared to undo your “fixes”.

2 Likes

Gotcha, thanks!

https://shirt.woot.com/catalog?q=cat

Am I doing this right?

1 Like

Yup.

I’d buy more, but Woot doesn’t have enough politically offensive shirts.

2 Likes

Oh come on! - you’ve been here long enough to know that anything can be offensive to someone here!

4 Likes

I find that comment to be HIGHLY offensive!

2 Likes

Hey guys…I logged in with my Amazon Prime account, and I tried to purchase three of the jersey zip hoodies…says that the 40% is good on hoodies too, but it does not apply when I try to check out.

I’m offended by how offended everyone is getting over not being offended and being offended. It’s really quite offensive.

3 Likes

Could you try again by first logging out of woot and then logging in using the Login with Amazon button?

Same. Doesn’t work for me either on the garage sale hoodies.

UPDATE - The 40% excludes the garage sale

The blog above was supposed to say that. Looks like we goofed on that.

SORRY!

1 Like

Well that’s your own fault.