GIVEAWAY! Ends Friday 1/11 [ENDED]

giveaway

Welcome to this week’s giveaway.

Today’s model is Ivanka. She is a 12 week old Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka. Ivanka may be small but she’s got a ferocious bark that sends all of us into fits of giggles. And boy howdy, those little puppy needle teeth are SHARP!!! You can see more of Ivanka on her social channels (@ivankabolonka).

IMG_2207

Once again, I went diving into some of our stash in the warehouse of things too large for BOC plus some photo samples. Here’s the haul:

(1) On/Off Bright Switch (photo sample): So you’ll have a switch you can find when you don’t have your glasses on.
(1) Eugy Dragon (photo sample): A cute craft kit for those hours that you’re on hold with the cable company.
(1) Let’s Get Blasted Shot Glass Set (photo sample): Be the talk of the your next party. May or may not have previously held liquid.
(1) Let It Melt Snowman (photo sample): To occupy fidgety people that visit your desk.
(1) Singing Lily Plant Pot (photo sample): Because everything has to be smart nowadays.
(1) Schrödinger’s Cat Mug Set (photo sample): Will they be in the box when you receive it or not?
(1) Sage Green Lasagna Pan Big enough for small puppies
(1) Margarita Pong Game (photo sample): Beer is out. Margarita Pong is in.
(1) Elmo Love2Learn: Because your kid doesn’t have enough noise making toys.

And no, you don’t get our table, chairs, door, carpet, dog gates, desk knick knacks, or the load bearing column. :stuck_out_tongue:

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Woot! I want to learn with Elmo!” or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in this thread.

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 1/11 @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter ? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

And a few more pics of Ivanka:
IMG_2192

IMG_2184

IMG_2178

IMG_2176

IMG_2196

IMG_2184

I want free stuff.

Woot! I want to learn with Elmo!

In all fairness to Ivanka, asking her to model as a lasagna ingredient kiiiiiinda justifies the alluded to nippy-chompiness :grimacing:

Puppy teeth are dangerous!

Woot! I want to learn with Elmo!” I want crap, I need crap :raised_hands:t3:

Woot! Yes, I would love to win this lot, and btw, Ivanka is adorable!

full grown they are still teensie! In my checking, I saw this cute painting. :kissing_heart:

Woot, I don’t want to learn with Elmo, but I know small human creatures who do.

No Purchase Required to Enter

Woot! I want to learn with elmo!

Woot, I want to learn with Elmo! I also loved it when Billy Joel and Marlee Matlin sang to Oscar the Grouch! :slight_smile:

Woot I love Elmo!

tenor

Woot! I want to learn with Elmo

I’ll echo Peaceetc, I don’t want to learn with Elmo either but can find someone who does… and I make a mean lasagna (no dogs harmed!)

“Woot! I want to learn with Elmo!”