Welcome to this week’s giveaway.
Meet Victoria Ann. Victoria is a 10yr old Imperial Shih Tzu. No regular Shih Tzu here. She’s royalty. Special even. Victoria loves warm baths, long walks, and sleeping. And of course, being the center of attention. Note though that she seriously dislikes Juno. OFFICE RIVALRY!!!
There will be ONE winner this week! The winner will get:
(1) AeroGarden Harvest Plus (Open Box): I checked and it looks like all the parts are there including the seed things that grow things I guess. I’m no gardener so this technology is beyond me.
(1) Rev-a-Shelf Single Pull-Out Basket (Open Box): Wanted to try one out? Now is your chance. Heavy sucker. We’re gonna eat it on postage for that thing.
(1) Belmint Bamboo Drawer Organizer: Just the thing to organize your bamboo… or your forks, spoons, sporks, etc.
(1) InnTech Scale: For when you want to know if that burger really was a full pound!
(1) Three-Tier Oven Rack: Can probably even be a cooling rack or a drying rack for doll clothes.
(1) Stow-A-Way Grill: I like how they made it A-Way. Stow it this way or that way. Good for camping? I don’t camp. Don’t ask me.
(1) Small Wood Carving Platter with legs and the letter “P”: Good for cutting or trimming pears, papayas, pumpkin, Parmesan cheese, pork chops, pasta, potatoes, peaches, pecans, Pop Tarts, a very small pizza, peppers, pineapple, pinto beans, pea soup, etc.
**You don’t get Victoria , the wall, floor, carpet, edge trim, electrical outlet, or anything else you wooters think of.
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER
To enter , post in this thread saying “Woot! That’s a bunch of crap but I’ll take it anyway!” or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.
Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!
One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 3/22 @ 4pm CT.
I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).
I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the following Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .
Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter ? Legal says I have to say that.
Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .
More pics of Victoria:
Now, Victoria is very unique of all the dogs I’ve photographed at Woot so far. What’s so unique, you ask? She minds. Like you can tell her to sit and stay and SHE DID IT!!! For a bit anyway but it’s still a major improvement over all others.
But she’d rather be in someone’s lap.
Almost made it to my lap:
Put & Stay:
But would still rather be on my lap since I’m on the ground. Have lap, will lay.
I can occupy lap?
Made it! Pet me! Of course, I must oblige.
I love this action shot of her shaking:
Obligatory furry butt: