
Everyone Welcome!
Welcome!

New room, fun gifs, chats & odd shenanigans.



| Post Name | First Post | Start Date | Last Post | End Date | Length (Days) |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Santa Sedition | WootBot | 11/24/2014 | mbspell | 07/12/2015 | 230 |
| The Green Grotto part deux: They’re baaaack | mbspell | 07/12/2015 | daveinwarshington | 11/19/2018 | 1226 |
| RETURN of the GREEN GROTTO part III | cklun | 11/30/2016 | bestsportnascar | 11/19/2018 | 719 |
| green grotto, part IV | mbspell | 10/17/2018 | mbspell | 02/20/2019 | 126 |
| Green Grotto V: now 5x more pretentious! | mbspell | 02/20/2019 | Froodyfrog | 09/05/2019 | 197 |
| Green Grotto VI: Upping Ridiculousness by 6 Levels | Froodyfrog | 09/05/2019 | daveinwarshington | 03/31/2020 | 208 |
| Green Grotto 007: Secretly Social Distancing since 2014 | daveinwarshington | 04/01/2020 | mbspell | 06/29/2020 | 89 |
| Green Grotto VIII: Release the Kraken! | mbspell | 06/29/2020 | FroodyFrog | 11/05/2020 | 129 |
| Green Grotto 9: New Packaging!! Same Great Taste!! | marlenestclair | 11/05/2020 | dafrogman | 01/13/2021 | 69 |
| Green Grotto: 10 easy payments of who gives a crap? | dafrogman | 01/13/2021 | Wooter609214317 | 02/26/2021 | 44 |
| Green Grotto 11: How Did We Get Here? | Wooter609214317 | 02/26/2021 | wajeremy | 04/23/2021 | 56 |
| Green Grotto 12: Better smelling than a dumpster fire | benjaminleebates | 04/23/2021 | mydearWootson | 07/02/2021 | 70 |
| Green Grotto 13: Please wipe your feet, this our home. (Also, stay off the grass!) | mydearWootson | 07/02/2021 | carter1 | 09/04/2021 | 64 |
| Green Grotto 14: It’s like foreplay…and then nothing… | marlenestclair | 09/03/2021 | archetype6 | 12/04/2021 | 92 |
| Green Grotto 15: It’s Going On Your Permanent Record | archetype6 | 12/04/2021 | mbspell | 02/04/2022 | 62 |
I got bored.
That’s an interesting chart.
@mbspell has quite the run of it has been in the Grotto a long time
Anyone watch any Reacher episodes yet? It’s pretty good.
Once again, you amaze me.
The “LAST POSTS” on some are incorrect.
During the dreaded Woot switch-over, one more post could be made on old locked threads.
I thought it best if a Green posted something to close it out. I think BSN jumped in & did a few also.
Yeah, I thought about that when I was looking through the posts but just decided to go with whatever the literal last post was. ![]()
You know, I actually have been wooting since the old woot but I didn’t actually start perusing the forums until around GG14. I missed so much entertainment!
Never heard of it. What’s it playing on? Synopsis?
Prime Video. Just released.
I’ve watched series that are an awful lot worse…lol. Ritchson does a pretty good job with the role.
Hollywood is Hollywood. Have to realize it is what it is. Sometimes Hollywood isn’t Reality. Sometimes Hollywood isn’t Accurate. However, sometimes Hollywood is Entertainment.