Harry Potter: Wizard's Collection Ultimate Boxed Set

Harry Potter: Wizard's Collection Ultimate Boxed Set

half it harry

1 Like

Oh, I wouldn’t mind have the box set…How much I wonder?
[SPITS COFFEE]

8 Likes

Good Ol’ Fashioned Woot Off Killer.

5 Likes

This one’s gonna hold it up for a little while

1 Like

no purchases yet

they used to have all their collectors sets like 90% off, i miss those days (trademark for a shirt)

2 Likes

As a point of reference…my wife and I went to Universal Studio and Islands of Adventure in the same day to experience the two Harry Potter parks…we spent less than this.

3 Likes

I thought about buying it… then I realized it wasn’t $59.99

4 Likes

Why don’t they throw nice versions of the books in? Like gilted page edges, or with house colors or something? That would be cooler.

At $59.99 ya might have gotten me to buy one. That extra 9 is a killer, though.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Wizards-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B007FSEAHY/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1A9Z3N1MPIN3&keywords=harry+potter+wizards+collection&qid=1558538215&s=gateway&sprefix=harry+potter+wizards%2Caps%2C348&sr=8-3

$700 new
$400 used

The good news is that if you purchase this all of your future Woot purchases will be much easier to swallow for your better half because they will pale in comparison.

3 Likes

yeah it’d be neat if it had the books, not sure the appeal of this collection

2 Likes

I wouldn’t spend $600 on this unless all of the discs were 4K UHD and limited editions of the books were included. Even then, that’s a lot to swallow.

Someone’s buying it though. Supply is ever-so-slowly decreasing.

2 Likes

Reading reviews of the product on Amazon. This was the most compelling: “I can say with full confidence that this set was most definitely worth the $250 price tag. It’s actually probably worth the $350 Amazon normally charges, though not the $500 retail price (which I think most people know is a joke).”

2 Likes

This dog’s a wizard, Harry

1 Like

Looks like the digital copy has expired already, too.

Nobody reads.