How many Bags o' Crap have you gotten?

How many Bags o' Crap have you gotten?

1 Like

more than 20, less than 25

3 Likes

[way] more than 10 and not enough. I haven’t been able to get one in MONTHS! I’m starting to feel like y’all don’t love me no more :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes
  1. But I’ve been a member for a long time. Newbies, never give up! Disappointment will eventually come your way.
10 Likes

I’ve been able to get five in my one year here on Woot.:blush: :w_boc:

5 Likes

Been a member for 14 years and I just got my 2nd BoC last week and it had been 10 years since my first BoC.

4 Likes

Looks like 15. a good tip is to do the daily game on the woot app, gotten a couple through that

6 Likes

I went a long time without getting one, but if my count is correct I’ve gotten 49 since the start of 2015. The count might be off by a few.

8 Likes

Definitely more than 10 but I’ve been wooting since late 2007. I can’t believe how much crap I ordered! One of my first orders was a SanDisk Sansa e250

1 Like

I’ve also got 5 in a year. Happy Anniversary!
:tada::cake:

3 Likes

12 years with them and yet to get one. Starting to give up hope.

3 Likes

5 after 1/2 a year Wooting. Didn’t know about it the first month I joined and my 31 days didn’t expire in time to snag one in December. BOC #5 should be here next week!

Forgot to add I also received a box of Black-ish Season 1 DVDs. Still giving them away…if it wasn’t for COVID19 all the joy would have been spread by now.

4 Likes

Usually the digital crap on Saturday, when it’s the puzzle, is a chance at a BOC. Other digital crap games may give BOCs, but they will go fast! Check forum shortly after midnight to see. Also be real fast at the Woot Off.
Good Luck

1 Like

I’ve been a w00ter for appropriately 10 years, and it is about the first anniversary since my first BOC… I routinely get the machine of melancholy while hoping to be able to get another… Once RECENTLY, I had to log in again before I could proceed to checkout. Naturally, by then, they were sold out…

My point is this: Savor the ones you get, for they are few and far between…(not to mention the obstacles betwixt them. :wink:)

2 Likes

I was a w00ter for nine(!) years before I BARELY scraped by and got my first BOC. Don’t give up hope. If you really apply yourself, you will succeed! :blush:

2 Likes

Um. A lot. I lost track a while ago but… a lot. Probably around 80-90, I think. I’ve been at it for 13 years now and have a fair bit of good (?) luck.

9 Likes

In 10, almost 11 years, I have successfully acquired ONE Bag of Crap…and only by the skin of my teeth.
…Many a time have I encountered the dreaded machine of melancholy: That perpetual page of pondering whether or not your attempt might get through… :weary:

6 Likes

…Might I direct you to the current “Mortimer Asks” poll, option number 4… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi, my name is digitaljanitor, and I’m a crapaholic!. I’ve missed more than I’ve gotten, spent a lot of time in the Vestibule of Patience, but I’ve averaged about 4½ per year since I joined Woot. Never have had any luck on the app. Don’t have a fast computer or server. Can’t say I’m proud of it, but I’m an addict to Woot! I’ve done a primitive video or two, posted a few “original” songs, perennially hoped for one of the famous “letters”, but that’s never happened either.

7 Likes

Happy :cake: day!

1 Like